Snow

Should Gaga retire from music and focus on acting?

2 minutes ago, fab said:

ASIB wasn't just a fluke, it was an era that cemented her as a legend kesha6 ya'll need to show more appreciation for this project kesha6

We will have to see because right now there's a chance she's not gonna be in another hit movie true1 

That Brad Pitt movie looks promising though true1 

Just now, Snow said:

We will have to see because right now there's a chance she's not gonna be in another hit movie true1 

That Brad Pitt movie looks promising though true1 

sure, she could totally flop for the next few years.. but at this point she's just such a massive legend that people will always check out whatever new thing she's doing true1

Just now, fab said:

sure, she could totally flop for the next few years.. but at this point she's just such a massive legend that people will always check out whatever new thing she's doing true1

Well she IS an icon at this point, I don't think she'll ever COMPLETELY go away true1

I can definitely imagine her at 70 being like Cher true1 Doing her 20th Las Vegas Residency at 75 using the disco stick as a walking stick true1

Just now, Snow said:

Well she IS an icon at this point, I don't think she'll ever COMPLETELY go away true1

I can definitely imagine her at 70 being like Cher true1 Doing her 20th Las Vegas Residency at 75 using the disco stick as a walking stick true1

wat2 she's surpassed Cher in every way imaginable true1 

Just now, Snow said:

We don't talk about them true1

Gaga could fart into a mic, have BloodPop produce it and they'd eat it up true1

what I meant was that the stans on Gaga Daily might hate Shallow because they're only interested in CocaineGa and gay club bops true1 but literally everyone else LOVES it true1 

Just now, fab said:

what I meant was that the stans on Gaga Daily might hate Shallow because they're only interested in CocaineGa and gay club bops true1 but literally everyone else LOVES it true1 

Wait the GGD stans ACTUALLY hate Shallow? Last time I was there, they were so far up Gaga's ass that you can't criticize Gaga AT ALL true1

Character development maybe true1 

honestly for me the biggest issue with ASIB was that Bradley Cooper just wasn't very hot in it .. like he was so washed up and disgusting brit4 how am I supposed to relate with Ally if her love interest reminds me of the next door alcoholic brit4