Snow

Should Gaga retire from music and focus on acting?

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

If I had to give an answer though, I would say that it’s way too early for her to do that. 
ASIB was cute and did wonders for her image but acting imo is not where she should be. Maybe in 10 years she could book something big again when she won’t be a commercial force at all anymore. true1 

Tbh she's a bit of a weak actress laughcry1 I was pretty shocked to see her beat out Rosamund Pike at the Golden Globes dead4 

Happy for her nonetheless though clap3 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh she's a bit of a weak actress laughcry1 I was pretty shocked to see her beat out Rosamund Pike at the Golden Globes dead4 

Happy for her nonetheless though clap3 

nnnnn i wanted to say ASIB somewhat felt like a fluke but I didn’t want to sound harsh in here. true1

Glad she went for it anyway because it’s revived her public image, that’s why I think she can do some acting gigs when she’s not musically (more commercially tbh) in a good place true1

Just now, Royale said:

nnnnn i wanted to say ASIB somewhat felt like a fluke but I didn’t want to sound harsh in here. true1

Glad she went for it anyway because it’s revived her public image, that’s why I think she can do some acting gigs when she’s not musically (more commercially tbh) in a good place true1

Tbh ASIB was a bit of a fluke.. I'm still shocked it got as big as it did. dead2 But maybe she can prove me wrong in one of her newer movies.
And yes tbh, I think in maybe like a decade she can continue to stay in the limelight through her acting. I'd be happy with that, as long as she doesn't go away completely. true1 

i think that's where she's heading honestly dead2 either that or she'll probably keep making AC and jazz music

i really don't know how likely she is to do a pop / dance era again

1 minute ago, Maria said:

i think that's where she's heading honestly dead2 either that or she'll probably keep making AC and jazz music

i really don't know how likely she is to do a pop / dance era again

To say she's retiring from music is a big reach, that will clearly never happen true1

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Look at the way Chromatica was treated. Bookmark me, they will book her a lot of promo for C3C and Gucci. true1

I doubt she will be able to promote C3C much considering Tony's condition  kesha6

3 minutes ago, fab said:

not this again bey11

I feel like I've been hearing this since the BTW era dead1 

I honestly don't get the Interscope hate, like yes they're a bit messy sometimes.. but aren't all labels? She's not gonna get treated better at, say, Capitol dead2 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

To say she's retiring from music is a big reach, that will clearly never happen true1

i mean it depends, she could just do side projects but i feel like after ASIB, she saw she can succeed as an actress and will probably want to focus on that

2 minutes ago, fab said:

ASIB wasn't just a fluke, it was an era that cemented her as a legend kesha6 ya'll need to show more appreciation for this project kesha6

Not you lying for a cute post count this week ari5