Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Bebe Rexha drags GRAMMYs, says artists buy them

35 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

No lies detected but her singles are not Grammy-worthy rip4 

I agree, and especially not Meant to Be. Honestly I'm still shocked the song ended up being as big as it is. rip4 

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

By artists, she meant Beyonce sass1

I'm sure many don't pay as they can't even afford it, like Beck or some other unknowns. moo7

Exactly, so the entire “buying” argument goes out of the window.

4 hours ago, Wonho said:

By artists, she meant Beyonce sass1

I'm sure many don't pay as they can't even afford it, like Beck or some other unknowns. moo7

Well to be fair it doesn't always have to be bought by the artists themselves.. the label could also buy it for them to give their artists a lil boost brit16

12 hours ago, Snow said:

Well to be fair it doesn't always have to be bought by the artists themselves.. the label could also buy it for them to give their artists a lil boost brit16

I'm sure Beck's label was like, this middle aged white dude isn't getting any younger after 20 years in the biz, time to capitalize! luldead2

5 minutes ago, harry said:

I'm sure Beck's label was like, this middle aged white dude isn't getting any younger after 20 years in the biz, time to capitalize! luldead2

Screaming dead2 Yeah I don't know what's up with the Beck situation. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.