Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Ke$ha promises AMAZING THINGS for 2012

Guest Ain't No Other Man
What if she releases a ballad as her first single? shock1

I don't want this. I love her ballads, but as a lead single... xD

It's going to be great <3 I can already tell. So much hype for it! She better please! (Pshhh she will)

I don't think she'll "reinvent" but I think she'll definitely make people talk in a good way.

She has public appeal, people know her, she may have "basic" or "generic" music as people say... but her image stands out definitely. She's a smart girl and knows how to make a hit so I think she'll have pretty big success next year

I don't think she'll "reinvent" but I think she'll definitely make people talk in a good way.

She has public appeal, people know her, she may have "basic" or "generic" music as people say... but her image stands out definitely. She's a smart girl and knows how to make a hit so I think she'll have pretty big success next year

yes antm1

I remember when Pink came out it was just like, meh, yeah, she's alright.

And then when her second album came out with 'Get The Party Started', she was totally unrecognisable and started to be really taken seriously by the public. Hopefully that'll be the same with Ke$ha.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.