Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Xtina in studio with new producers

I think the album's coming by summer. aretha1

Unless she pulls the same thing she did with the 2017 Mark Ronson/Anderson Paak sessions and shelves it all. eve1 Also, Pink and Pharrell. gag1 We really are owed a Vol. 2 of Liberation at this point. She could just go to the vault and dust off the things she's recorded for Libby, polish them a bit and she'd have enough material for an another 15 track album. I'll never understand why the album ended up so short, when she clearly had a ton of more material.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:13 PM, Kirjava said:

I think the album's coming by summer. aretha1

Unless she pulls the same thing she did with the 2017 Mark Ronson/Anderson Paak sessions and shelves it all. eve1 Also, Pink and Pharrell. gag1 We really are owed a Vol. 2 of Liberation at this point. She could just go to the vault and dust off the things she's recorded for Libby, polish them a bit and she'd have enough material for an another 15 track album. I'll never understand why the album ended up so short, when she clearly had a ton of more material.

Idk why but it seems to me like she has just started working on it. The fact that she's been seen in the studio a lot lately doesn't mean that the spanish masterpiece is coming anytime soon. The pandemic seems like a great excuse to release the album in 2022 or even 2023 dead2

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

Idk why but it seems to me like she has just started working on it. The fact that she's been seen in the studio a lot lately doesn't mean that the spanish masterpiece is coming anytime soon. The pandemic seems like a great excuse to release the album in 2022 or even 2023 dead2

I find it unlikely for her/her team to release so many BTS pics if the album wasn't coming in a reasonable timeframe. I know she teased stuff in the past before, when it wasn't coming for years, but this feels different. Also, she's still in Miami. The heart of the latino music scene in the US. She's not just phoning it in from her home studio. She seems hungry and prepared for this era.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:08 PM, Kirjava said:

I find it unlikely for her/her team to release so many BTS pics if the album wasn't coming in a reasonable timeframe. I know she teased stuff in the past before, when it wasn't coming for years, but this feels different. Also, she's still in Miami. The heart of the latino music scene in the US. She's not just phoning it in from her home studio. She seems hungry and prepared for this era.

I want to believe in it but on the other hand, I don't want to be dissapointed when the album is not released this year so although I don't want to, I prefer to stay doubtful ari9

But what you say sounds logically bey10 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.