Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

The lead single of the spanish album should be coming anytime now.

Like... Y'all did noticed that the clips she's shared they appear to be jamming to the actual thing? I hope it's a solo song but would really appreciate a collab as well. All the musicians involved have been treating this whole sessions thing as it's the biggest moment of their careers.

I still think there will be sometime before it's out. It looks like they aren't even done with the album. She's still recording, they are still writing songs.

I believe a lead single shouldn't come before the album is finished. Plus she has to do photoshoots for it. It's gonna take some time.

My bet is this summer or fall.

4 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I still think there will be sometime before it's out. It looks like they aren't even done with the album. She's still recording, they are still writing songs.

I believe a lead single shouldn't come before the album is finished. Plus she has to do photoshoots for it. It's gonna take some time.

My bet is this summer or fall.

Christina has people working on these songs forever, the only one that appears to be writing a song for her as we speak is Kanny García. 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, ISlayForX said:

Christina has people working on these songs forever, the only one that appears to be writing a song for her as we speak is Kanny García. 

And that's exactly what makes 99% of Fighters think that the album will noc come out until...2050ari9  Remeber how long it took her to release Liberation? She promised the album ''was coming'' for 3 years. 3 years.  

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

And that's exactly what makes 99% of Fighters think that the album will noc come out until...2050ari9  Remeber how long it took her to release Liberation? She promised the album ''was coming'' for 3 years. 3 years.  

it was never like this with Liberation.

9 hours ago, StrippedX said:

I mean to a certain degree it was. The only differance now is her social media presence xtina6 

when did you see producers of liberation posting to social media as if God himself is recording a song they're working on? Asking for a friend.

44 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

when did you see producers of liberation posting to social media as if God himself is recording a song they're working on? Asking for a friend.

People posted stuff from time to time. Timbaland even publicly said he had a song ready for her lol 

40 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

People posted stuff from time to time. Timbaland even publicly said he had a song ready for her lol 

????????????????? nobody knew anything about liberation she didn't build any sort of hype around it -which is why it flopped- she just teased the release of an eventual album for over 2 yeARS. I had never see anything regarding liberation anywhere and certainly did not see timbaland saying he had a song on the album.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.