Jump to content
ISlayForX

The lead single of the spanish album should be coming anytime now.

Recommended Posts

Like... Y'all did noticed that the clips she's shared they appear to be jamming to the actual thing? I hope it's a solo song but would really appreciate a collab as well. All the musicians involved have been treating this whole sessions thing as it's the biggest moment of their careers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think there will be sometime before it's out. It looks like they aren't even done with the album. She's still recording, they are still writing songs.

I believe a lead single shouldn't come before the album is finished. Plus she has to do photoshoots for it. It's gonna take some time.

My bet is this summer or fall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I still think there will be sometime before it's out. It looks like they aren't even done with the album. She's still recording, they are still writing songs.

I believe a lead single shouldn't come before the album is finished. Plus she has to do photoshoots for it. It's gonna take some time.

My bet is this summer or fall.

Christina has people working on these songs forever, the only one that appears to be writing a song for her as we speak is Kanny García. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, ISlayForX said:

Christina has people working on these songs forever, the only one that appears to be writing a song for her as we speak is Kanny García. 

And that's exactly what makes 99% of Fighters think that the album will noc come out until...2050ari9  Remeber how long it took her to release Liberation? She promised the album ''was coming'' for 3 years. 3 years.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

And that's exactly what makes 99% of Fighters think that the album will noc come out until...2050ari9  Remeber how long it took her to release Liberation? She promised the album ''was coming'' for 3 years. 3 years.  

it was never like this with Liberation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Xtina in 2015 at The Voice event or sth - the album is coming

Xtina on Ellen in 2016 - the album is coming

Xtina in 2017- the album is coming 

chi1

it was never like this with liberation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StrippedX said:

I mean to a certain degree it was. The only differance now is her social media presence xtina6 

when did you see producers of liberation posting to social media as if God himself is recording a song they're working on? Asking for a friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

when did you see producers of liberation posting to social media as if God himself is recording a song they're working on? Asking for a friend.

People posted stuff from time to time. Timbaland even publicly said he had a song ready for her lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

People posted stuff from time to time. Timbaland even publicly said he had a song ready for her lol 

????????????????? nobody knew anything about liberation she didn't build any sort of hype around it -which is why it flopped- she just teased the release of an eventual album for over 2 yeARS. I had never see anything regarding liberation anywhere and certainly did not see timbaland saying he had a song on the album.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still think there will be sometime before it's out. It looks like they aren't even done with the album. She's still recording, they are still writing songs. I believe a lead single shouldn't co

Exactly. 

Like... Y'all did noticed that the clips she's shared they appear to be jamming to the actual thing? I hope it's a solo song but would really appreciate a collab as well. All the musicians involved ha


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×