Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Kelly Clarkson is Christina Aguilera's ONLY vocals peer. Here's why

Both of them were gifted with powerhouse qualities to their voices. You can't be a powerhouse if your voice doesn't ring differently... Like rounded, big & powerful.

The beauty of their tones can give a completely new & upgraded identity to any song they sing as a cover...

There's certain sense of percussion to their singing styles that set them apart from the rest of today's industry and makes them perfect to tackle MJ's more agressive tracks 

They even got this raw sincerity to their genuinely passionate singing that makes them emote like none of their contemporaries.

29 minutes ago, Luca said:

I ain't listening to all that

I'm happy for you though

or sorry that happened

Ok K pop fan

17 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Loving this Xtina stanning cry0

She deserves no less.

Truly the most gifted an outstanding vocalist of our times.

Yes Kellycon Clarkstein! An actual vocal legend who knows how to sing technically well and also emotionally connecting with the audiences! Listen to that resonance! That powerful voice! She doesn't EVER need to fake her voice to make it "darker" by lowering her larynx, she just has that unique tone that balances heaviness and lightness when she starts to vocalize! What a master of singing! antm1

1 minute ago, An Impossible Princess said:

Yes Kellycon Clarkstein! An actual vocal legend who knows how to sing technically well and also emotionally connecting with the audiences! Listen to that resonance! That powerful voice! She doesn't EVER need to fake her voice to make it "darker" by lowering her larynx, she just has that unique tone that balances heaviness and lightness when she starts to vocalize! What a master of singing! antm1

Shade Coily Morgue a little gaga5d

Just now, Wonho said:

Did she ever? I think she did the opposite. She actually began to sing in higher pitch starting in Light Years era. Previously she always had that darker tone but it wasn't a low larynx thing. She literally has a lower pitch voice when she talks, even to this day.

21 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

Did she ever? I think she did the opposite. She actually began to sing in higher pitch starting in Light Years era. Previously she always had that darker tone but it wasn't a low larynx thing. She literally has a lower pitch voice when she talks, even to this day.

This is true but Ms. Kylie "Queen of Everything Gay" Minogue does have a wonderful head voice, just listen to the latter part of Your Disco Needs You and the ad lib from Too Much.

Also, I think 1994 vocals Kylie Minogue should make a comeback because I really enjoyed Love is Waiting and Time Will Pass You By.

I think her higher pitched voice is an artistic choice rather than a flaw.

52 minutes ago, Wonho said:

You know what's very funny... these tone deaf individuals who repeat what the so called youtube vocal coaches say and think for a second they know a thing or two about singing. I can only say this: There's a reason why they pretend to know the technicalities of singing for their gullible, naive and misinformed audience and it is because their basic ass singing and voice are nothing special and Christina would sing them under the table any day.

Their need to prove their self importance is truly amusing, they think they're so perfect everyone should approach singing as an ARTISTIC EXPRESSION based on their definition of it. Mariah's airy tone is technical inconsistency not the prowess of singing these repeaters imply it is. Kelly Clarkson has several problems with breath which has resulted on that husky tone & Christina sacrifices comfort to achieve an edgier and more distinctive style that truly makes her one of kind. Every legendary singer has flaws and it makes them stand out. When these losers get me one of those vocal coaches being able to cover Christina i might even think their opinion deserves attention until then... Their opinions will only matter to the fans of lesser singers trying to attack Christina to somewhat feel better about their faves.

19 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Let's leave it as stanning power up will never enhance your listening skills to appreciate true vocalists and their skills.

What was the reason? Just because someone listens to kpop, it means all of their opinions on anything else musically are invalid? It's indeed possible to enjoy different types of music, one genre does not dominate people's listening. I listen to Madonna and Shawn Mendes frequently, neither are noted as particularly strong vocalists. Does that mean I'm unable to recognize when someone is a strong and gifted vocalist? No. Why? Because there's no connection between listening to a certain artist or genre and not being able to recognize or appreciate something or someone of another side of the industry. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.