Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Perez Hilton is a disgusting PIG

12 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

he sucks he is disgustin and he deserves the worst

thank god he updated his site with that useless interface and lost 60% of his readers 

not you making me check out his blog hahahaha hadn't been there in ages.

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

but why? oprah14 

There's a long list of him shading and attacking Celebrities just for clickbaits. From Brintey in 2007 to the recent Charlie D'Amelio on Tiktok gag1 He's a mess. The fact he almost joined ATRL is sending me rip2 

3 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

not you making me check out his blog hahahaha hadn't been there in ages.

he updated it like 4 or 5 years ago and its so glitchy and worse than it was, people didn't like it and dropped him 

31 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

He was banned from Tiktok in December because he got in a fight with a child true1 

Change that to "fights with children"... There was quite a few instances from my understanding where he a grown man in his 40s was going after children. true1

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

There's a long list of him shading and attacking Celebrities just for clickbaits. From Brintey in 2007 to the recent Charlie D'Amelio on Tiktok gag1 He's a mess. The fact he almost joined ATRL is sending me rip2 

Oh perez rip1

I read Paris Hilton fall5 

Yeah Perez is garbage and dead to me kesha3 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.