Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Does this regional trend that became global have solo stars or is just BTS & Blackpink like groups?

52 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Don't they have solo stars? Care to share a few i'm exploring this power pop done by koreans started wth BTS yesterday and am now with blackpink

Most of kpop is based on groups since companies can profit from this since they own the brand of the group and the idea, so Its more likely they will invest in Groups rather than solo artist, and since the brand is bigger as a group they are more likely to have group activities rather than solo, Bts have some solo works from RM and Jhope, and Black pink has a solo song fro Jennie. Most of the popular solo artist comes from past groups but they have shown vocal and talent skills

If you like kpop i recommend you to listen to the second gen of kpop( 2007 - 2014) my personal fave, I love bts and BP but they are OVERRATED and very westernized for my taste If you like more recommendations  let me know <3 

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Most of kpop is based on groups since companies can profit from this since they own the brand of the group and the idea, so Its more likely they will invest in Groups rather than solo artist, and since the brand is bigger as a group they are more likely to have group activities rather than solo, Bts have some solo works from RM and Jhope, and Black pink has a solo song fro Jennie. Most of the popular solo artist comes from past groups but they have shown vocal and talent skills

If you like kpop i recommend you to listen to the second gen of kpop( 2007 - 2014) my personal fave, I love bts and BP but they are OVERRATED and very westernized for my taste If you like more recommendations  let me know <3 

i used to listen to 2ne1 back in the day but they disbanded out of nowhere. Send those suggestions sis.

Just now, ISlayForX said:

i used to listen to 2ne1 back in the day but they disbanded out of nowhere. Send those suggestions sis.

Well 2NE1 disbanded because their agency poor management YG (the same as BlackPink) the leader ParkBom was involved into a drug scandall (a medicine which was illegal in korea but not the US) and the company decided to put 2ne1 on a hiatus and after everthing cooled down YG was trying to debut BlackPink and decided to give their material to them and one member became frustraded and left the company after a few moths ParkBom also decided to leave YG and 2ne1 disbanded 

1 minute ago, ISlayForX said:

omg at woman by boa i legit will bop to it daily @GlenCoco

Ugh BoA is a queen she can be considered the queen of Kpop or the Britney of Kpop she has so much talent and she celebrated her 20th anniversary debut last year 

i mean queens

433a8fecdeca8d8fe0b2bc5f88535b3ebc250cdd

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Well 2NE1 disbanded because their agency poor management YG (the same as BlackPink) the leader ParkBom was involved into a drug scandall (a medicine which was illegal in korea but not the US) and the company decided to put 2ne1 on a hiatus and after everthing cooled down YG was trying to debut BlackPink and decided to give their material to them and one member became frustraded and left the company after a few moths ParkBom also decided to leave YG and 2ne1 disbanded 

OMG not all this telenovela drama going on behind the scenes. They were so cool i watched their videos a lot because they were so epic visually

This was my favorite 

5 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Yas ! sorry I love kpop and get excited to share it here are my all time personal faves

2 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

OMG not all this telenovela drama going on behind the scenes. They were so cool i watched their videos a lot because they were so epic visually

This was my favorite 

Yeah it was sad to see it and the company not backing up Park Bom, they where big and had so much potential but Yg gave up on them and never supported them in the right way even calling them UGLY IDOLS 

Most BP early song where songs meant for 2ne1 And even recorder by them 

Just now, GlenCoco said:

Yas ! sorry I love kpop and get excited to share it here are my all time personal faves

Girls generation had a massive success in my country with that music video it was #1 for several weeks on our local music channel.

Just now, GlenCoco said:

Yeah it was sad to see it and the company not backing up Park Bom, they where big and had so much potential but Yg gave up on them and never supported them in the right way even calling them UGLY IDOLS 

Most BP early song where songs meant for 2ne1 And even recorder by them 

OMG NOT UGLY IDOLS. Damn!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.