Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

UK Guy runs off with girlfriend's mom as she was giving birth to their second child

UK Guy runs off with girlfriend's 44 year old mom after she gave birth to their second child.

dead4

2698d7601949be884c49da9e71a95493ede8eca2.png?imwidth=1024&impolicy=sevennews_v2

I don't understand why this type of story is so common... and it's not like the mom is super hot or anything... 

When asked for justification, the girl's mom replied, "You can't help who you fall in love with" dead4

Source: 7News

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

so by that logic gay people have daddy issues true1 

I mean, a bad relationship with fathers is quite common in the gay community afaik. true1

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

But I feel like most str8s are cougar chasers or something dead4

Some of the younger guys maybe. But older straight dudes definitely creep on younger girls. dead2

9 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I mean, a bad relationship with fathers is quite common in the gay community afaik. true1

Some of the younger guys maybe. But older straight dudes definitely creep on younger girls. dead2

That's the funny thing, when they get old, they suddenly realise, I want fresh bloods dead4

18 minutes ago, Wonho said:

The girlfriend obviously um2 BabyMario teas.

I don't think someone who's just gave birth can "run" off with someone. um2

Cause watching your kid giving birth and then running away with the father sounds more possible? um2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.