Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Hit album tracks?

Name some album tracks that sold well or have high streams (NOT SONGS THAT WERE PLAYED BY RADIO OR DANCE SINGLES)

EXAMPLES 

Till I collapse by Eminem (6.5m pure sales, 1billion streams)

Starstruck(1 million pure sales) By Lady Gaga

Invisible (600k pure sales), You're Not Sorry (950k pure sales), All Too Well (Currently out streaming #1 hits)

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Peacock is platinum no?

peacock was a dance single (it peaked at #1 on the dance club chart)

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

Basically any song off MJ's Thriller. Also Sex With Me from Anti. Isn't Cruel Summer also a hit? I'm no Swiftie and I know that song despite it not being a single

Sex with me was played by urban radio (it reached #8) and was also a dance single. So it had promo that brought it there.

Cruel Summer can be an option tbh. It's a fan favorite. 

5 hours ago, Shego said:

Beat Goes On from Hard Candy is certified platinum in Brazil

lUVRLcM.gif

Hard Candy Madge's best album don't come for me mad4 

5 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Migrate off Mariahs album Einstein out charted almost most of her singles on the hot #100 in the last decade. gaga3

Migrate is the biggest bop I've ever heard I love it so much why wasn't it a single tbh 

2 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Migrate is the biggest bop I've ever heard I love it so much why wasn't it a single tbh 

Tea. Blame L.A. Reid, Mariah wanted Migrate as the second single but he wanted to release Bye Bye which kinda killed the buzz for the era. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Tea. Blame L.A. Reid, Mariah wanted Migrate as the second single but he wanted to release Bye Bye which kinda killed the buzz for the era. 

I love that album as a whole tbh. The first Mariah album I listened to in full kii1 

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

This feels more like shade than praise 

ASfjOdN.gif

Not really, i mean it makes sense. For many lambs E=MC2 was their first album. 

ASfjOdN.gif

4 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I love that album as a whole tbh. The first Mariah album I listened to in full kii1 

She was serving unbothered bad bitch gangster energy, other pop girlies can't relate. 

Just now, Wonho said:

Only if you're born after 2000 

ASfjOdN.gif

Not really. That would imply anyone under the age of 8... Most people don't really get in to music more until their teen years or later. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Not really. That would imply anyone under the age of 8... Most people don't really get in to music more until their teen years or later. 

Most kids are into gay pop music, in their teen years they either pretend to be emo or become a Belieber or something ASfjOdN.gif

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

I'm born in 1994

ASfjOdN.gif

Which proves my point; you're old enough to listen to earlier albums sis lj1

Just now, Wonho said:

Most kids are into gay pop music, in their teen years they either pretend to be emo or become a Belieber or something ASfjOdN.gif

Which proves my point; you're old enough to listen to earlier albums sis lj1

Of course but I wasn't really interested until that album came out for whatever reasons

ASfjOdN.gif

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I'm not sure i agree. My early teen years i was a Boney M stan. ASfjOdN.gif Then Gwen Stefani and Moo came along to slay. ASfjOdN.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.