Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Hit album tracks?

6 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Of course but I wasn't really interested until that album came out for whatever reasons

ASfjOdN.gif

Maybe you liked her allusion to Einstein ASfjOdN.gif

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm not sure i agree. My early teen years i was a Boney M stan. ASfjOdN.gif Then Gwen Stefani and Moo came along to slay. ASfjOdN.gif

Not everyone is a Chris Morlock ASfjOdN.gif My music taste was determined by what was playing in my house, throughout my childhood, I've mostly been exposed to Celine, Carpenters and old music from the 60's 70's etc. So that's why I love those types of music in addition to Gay Pop (xtine & brintey) ASfjOdN.gif

Just now, StrippedX said:

But what really is a "dance single"? I mean it's still not an official single, right?

A dance single is what DJs play. So it's a promotional single, not an official one. It's not like the track took off by itself ala Starstruck, All Too Well, etc.  

Just now, Wonho said:

Not everyone is a Chris Morlock ASfjOdN.gif My music was determined by what was playing in my house, throughout my childhood, I've mostly been exposed to Celine, Carpenters and old music from the 60's 70's etc. So that's why I love those types of music in addition to Gay Pop (xtine & brintey) ASfjOdN.gif

I thought MCR was an acronym for Manchester? ASfjOdN.gif I'm the same, in my childhood it was whatever was on the radio or my parents listened to. The first two albums i had were B2B by Xtina and Stink's I'm Not Dead mad1 Pre-Teen i was also in to Cheryl Cole, Girls eer Loud, Sugababes and Katy's Perry.  Idek how i got in to Boney M but it was around 2014. ASfjOdN.gif

I got Spotify in 2016 and that's when i started to listen to music far more and discover other artists discographys. ASfjOdN.gif

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I thought MCR was an acronym for Manchester? ASfjOdN.gif I'm the same, in my childhood it was whatever was on the radio or my parents listened to. The first two albums i had were B2B by Xtina and Stink's I'm Not Dead mad1 Pre-Teen i was also in to Cheryl Cole, Girls eer Loud, Sugababes and Katy's Perry.  Idek how i got in to Boney M but it was around 2014. ASfjOdN.gif

I got Spotify in 2016 and that's when i started to listen to music far more and discover other artists discographys. ASfjOdN.gif

Or MM being confectionary ASfjOdN.gif I don't remember my first album rip2 But my first single I bought was Gwyneth Paltrow's cover of Bette Davis Eyes, I was obsessed with that song, used to sit on the radio for the whole days waiting for it to come on.

Yes I remember you saying you got Cheryl pics all over your poor man's Myspace.  ASfjOdN.gif

Guess you're too young to be in the Napster and Limewire's peak.

2 hours ago, Wonho said:

Maybe you liked her allusion to Einstein ASfjOdN.gif

Not everyone is a Chris Morlock ASfjOdN.gif My music taste was determined by what was playing in my house, throughout my childhood, I've mostly been exposed to Celine, Carpenters and old music from the 60's 70's etc. So that's why I love those types of music in addition to Gay Pop (xtine & brintey) ASfjOdN.gif

The shade though ASfjOdN.gif Anyway I had a similar experience to yours. I grew up listening to Guns N Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Britney Spears, Michael & Janet Jackson, Madonna and Phil Collins along with other Italian singers because my mom used to play in the house, she still does ASfjOdN.gif I'm a fan of some the bands I mentioned

11 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Don't call me out like this bebe1

That was aimed more at Chris Morlock ASfjOdN.gif

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

The shade though ASfjOdN.gif Anyway I had a similar experience to yours. I grew up listening to Guns N Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Britney Spears, Michael & Janet Jackson, Madonna and Phil Collins along with other Italian singers because my mom used to play in the house, she still does ASfjOdN.gif I'm a fan of some the bands I mentioned

Yes, Queen Aurora, serving musical tastes!

I lowkey thought you only stan pop girls and guys ASfjOdN.gif

4 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Not really, i mean it makes sense. For many lambs E=MC2 was their first album. 

ASfjOdN.gif

Is it really? Kinda surprised because I don't like that album at all and it is one of the eras I was old enough to remember.dead1

4 hours ago, Wonho said:

Most kids are into gay pop music, in their teen years they either pretend to be emo or become a Belieber or something ASfjOdN.gif

Which proves my point; you're old enough to listen to earlier albums sis lj1

First of all don't call me out lmao

Second of all, I always wondered how some people just... don't know some big artists until later. Makes me wonder what their parents played at the house. It's where my love of 90s and some 80s music comes from anyways.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.