Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

World Of Warcraft Lounge

29 minutes ago, Arya said:

yas2

Having a rating of 400 now rip4 and seeing that the spider mount needs to be a higher rating, I doubt I will get it before the next seasons starts rip4 

12 hours ago, Royalty said:

Having a rating of 400 now rip4 and seeing that the spider mount needs to be a higher rating, I doubt I will get it before the next seasons starts rip4 

Next season is not that close yet, so it could be doable, but yeah, I think you need 1.4k+ and after that you're gonna start advancing with the quest true1

2 hours ago, Arya said:

Next season is not that close yet, so it could be doable, but yeah, I think you need 1.4k+ and after that you're gonna start advancing with the quest true1

Yeah cry9 I only have 589 now ugh...is your ranking account wide or character specific?

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Yeah cry9 I only have 589 now ugh...is your ranking account wide or character specific?

Character specific, but the mount will be unlocked account wide true1

2 hours ago, Arya said:

Character specific, but the mount will be unlocked account wide true1

I used to complain about my penetration but basically that's not true since Blizzard is always fucking me true1 

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Never really got into WoW, I heard it’s highly addictive jj4 

Mmmm...well I think that's because there's always something to do, I play 2-2,5 hours everyday  because of quarantaine, but I used to play a lot more...growing older decreased my play time

Okay I barely post on FOTP anymore but this is my kind of thread. 👀

I’ve been playing since Cataclysm. I main a Worgen Druid but I also play monks and paladins. I don’t play Horde. mad12

7 hours ago, Royalty said:

I used to complain about my penetration but basically that's not true since Blizzard is always fucking me true1 

rip3

24 minutes ago, Hex said:

I’ve been playing since Cataclysm. I main a Worgen Druid but I also play monks and paladins. I don’t play Horde. mad12

Main pvp or pve? true1

50 minutes ago, Hex said:

Why is no one playing horde? cry9 Should I make an alliance? Glad you stepped out btw, the gaymers are really underpresented here! If u want to, you can pm me your battle net <3

1 hour ago, Arya said:

rip3

Main pvp or pve? true1

I mostly do PvE but I like PvP too. 

38 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Why is no one playing horde? cry9 Should I make an alliance? Glad you stepped out btw, the gaymers are really underpresented here! If u want to, you can pm me your battle net <3

I’ve played horde before but I started off as alliance so I guess I’ve just stuck with it. Do you play any other blizzard games? I play overwatch and hearthstone too.

19 minutes ago, Arya said:

Why does nobody main PvP? cry9

Alright let me make an alliance char and focus on pvp clap1 

42 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Alright let me make an alliance char and focus on pvp clap1 

Tbh in rated pvp faction should not matter true1

Gurl you betta get that spider mount on horde first true1

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Tbh in rated pvp faction should not matter true1

Gurl you betta get that spider mount on horde first true1

I’m only losing in pug groups rip2 

46 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I’m only losing in pug groups rip2 

Tbh it's not easy, it takes a lot of effort and time, but yeah, it's way harder with pugs than with a guild cry9 

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Tbh it's not easy, it takes a lot of effort and time, but yeah, it's way harder with pugs than with a guild cry9 

I have a guild that mainly pve’s cry9 my guild is great though, very welcoming and tolerating towards lgbtq’ers, very social, we raid & m+ a lot yas2 are you in a guild as well?

5 hours ago, Royalty said:

I have a guild that mainly pve’s cry9 my guild is great though, very welcoming and tolerating towards lgbtq’ers, very social, we raid & m+ a lot yas2 are you in a guild as well?

Yeah, I'm in a guild too, been with them for a long time now true1

Have you been raiding?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.