Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

What are the best Britney unreleased songs?

So I just came across this on Youtube and it blew my mind!

Probably already one of my fave Britney songs!

So I was wondering: what are you all fave Britney unreleased songs? WHat songs should I really listen to?

umm, she has A LOT of unreleased bops..

from Baby: Let Me Take You There, Luv The Hurt Away, I Have Nothing (cover).

from Oops: The Joy Of Pepsi, I've Got The Urge From Herbal.

from Britney2001: She'll Never Be Me, Tell Me (Am I A Sinner), When I Say So, Right Now Taste The Victory, Little Me, Intimidated.

from In The Zone: Love 2 Love U, Strangest Love, Guilty (Prince version), And Then We Kiss (original version), Instant DejaVu, Get It, Rockstar, Fed Up, Sippin On, Welcome To Me, Chaotic, Pleasure You, It Feels Nice (Britney Raps), Look Whos Talking Now.

from either In The Zone or Original Doll: Ouch, Conscious, Pulse,  Mona Lisa (first version).

from Blackout: Rebellion, 911, Dramatic, Hooked On (Sugarfall), All That She Wants, State Of Grace, I've Been Loving You, Let Go, Controversy, Kiss You All Over, My Big Secret, Billie Jean (cover), Voodoo (Instrumental), Back & Fronth (instrumental), Candy From Stranger, the snippet of her version of Tilt Ya Head Back.

from Circus: Every Day, Dangerous, This Kiss, Telephone

from Femme Fatale: Unbroken, Burning Up, Danger (Flamethrower), Turn It Up, Blow (it was originally written for Britney before it went to Kesha, here a snippet of her version)

from Britney Jean: the instrumental danja demo and With You

from Glory: Hey Ma, Exhaolic, I Feel So Free With You, Swimming In The Stars, Matches

ugh, a lot of AMAZING songs and most of them should've been on their respective albums

A lot of her unreleased demos are great but for me plenty of them still sound like demos that aren't quite there (understandably)

But, my faves:

Love 2 Love U and Guilty (they're bops plus the Madonna and Prince samples mad1)

Rebellion (we'll likely never hear the full version and I've made peace with that brit1)

911 (sexin in the attic demi1)

Dramatic (baby fuck you alex1)

Everyday cry9

Burning Up aretha1

and Exhaolic gaga7

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

You'll see that a lot of her unreleased songs touch on her relationships with Kevin and Justin and her personal life. 

A lot of her personal material was scrapped for safe sounding pop songs that could be about anyone but she was very good at expressing what she felt when she wrote songs.

Exactly, Piece of Me is iconic and at the time her team didn't want the album to comment on her life at the time.

Shows how wrong they get things and we're lucky when Britney fights for her choices and goes with her instincts.

45 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Tell us your opinion when u finish brit16

Listened to She'll Never Be Me (instant bop wtf is this not doing on her debut album) and State Of Grace (sounds very experimental for Britney standards - don't really like it a lot but it's nice to hear her try a different route)

On 2/20/2021 at 8:40 AM, BabyMario44 said:

Blow (it was originally written for Britney before it went to Kesha, here a snippet of her version)

No it was not dead1

That's more like filtered bgvs edited together. She's not even saying the full word dead1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.