Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Beware: Christina's hater sing better than all of your faves

Georgina is one of the examples i've given to the poor kids that want to go technical on me with Christina. When i say your faves are touching Christina is because they're not. Here's one of your top vocal coaches from YT giving you one of the pitchiest vocals in the history of the internet. there's ZERO support, the fucking nerve she and her flop followers have to criticize a vocalist like Christina. 

Come and see her and fully experience how stupid you look using her lines to back up your nonesensical statments on my peerless fave's vocals. 

She's not someone whom we called a vocal technician, but that tweet is a lie. She literally did three pitchy/wrong notes and yes she sang the song. Mediocre, yes, but she got a lot of those notes right. Maybe you need to follow Nicki Minaj's advice on American Idol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS41e1i1XtBO6F9qAcvvqB

Btw is that your twitter account? I think I have seen that profile before, years ago..maybe you do have an AgUiLerAn DNA! dIEM7Ak.png

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.