ISlayForX

Did madonna even have competiton in her prime?

On 2/23/2021 at 11:48 PM, BreatheeOnKnee said:

Janet was her biggest competition from janet's Control era up until the superbowl incident

All I see is a timeline packed full of iconic hits - many of which are still regularly played on the radio today, and then What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson jj4

15 hours ago, LÉON said:

All I see is a timeline packed full of iconic hits - many of which are still regularly played on the radio today, and then What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson jj4

Dont do janet dirty like that gaga1 rhythm nation album was iconic too but if we're being honest 95% of the songs in this video are forgotten by all the non-gays

5 hours ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

Dont do janet dirty like that gaga1 rhythm nation album was iconic too but if we're being honest 95% of the songs in this video are forgotten by all the non-gays

Janet would be altogether forgotten if it wasn't for the gays gaga1

51 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Janet would be altogether forgotten if it wasn't for the gays gaga1

Janet squirted out so many singles during her first three eras but they really aren’t THAT remembered if we’re being honest. Also, this video omits Madonna’s first two eras and she was INCREDIBLY successful during the LAV era. She was also far ahead of Janet from 2005-2008.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I mean she always had competition. I think it's a big misconception that the person who's leading the pack doesn't have anyone posing any sort of threat and I don't think that's true. There's som

Like i know Whitney and Celine were huge WW but they weren't touching her madgesty, did any of her peers even get close at some point?

At the very beginning, she was compared to Cyndi Lauper whose debut album She's So Unusual was more successful than Madonna's debut overall (16 million WW sales vs. 10 million, and Madonna has the adv

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.