Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Best No. 1 Single on this week in the past 10 years?

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I said singers, the "chicken neck wobble" vibrato he has is fucking annoying. bey11

I thought you said he had a chicken neck (as in no neck) and I laughed. lol2

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

"Straight" 6 year old me going round school singing "I GET ALL THE GIRLS I GET ALL THE GIRLS". rip2

Better to say girl than boy, so you don't accidentally come out. bey11

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I thought you said he had a chicken neck (as in no neck) and I laughed. lol2

lol2

10 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Better to say girl than boy, so you don't accidentally come out. bey11

I guess. lol2

8 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Idk evidently they're the sort @LÉONa stans, and probably secretly @Snow too. 

Doing some research on Wiki...

"The Snuts are a Scottish indie rock band formed in 2015, originating from West Lothian, Scotland. They have performed across the United Kingdom and Ireland."  - So they're from the same region as Lewis Aldi and Susan Boyle. 

"Kenny Anderson (born January 1967), known primarily by his stage name King Creosote, is an independent singer-songwriter from Fife, Scotland. To date, Anderson has released over forty albums, with his latest full length, Astronaut Meets Appleman, released in 2016. Anderson is also a member of Scottish-Canadian band The Burns Unit. In 2011, Anderson's collaborative album with Jon Hopkins, Diamond Mine, was nominated for the Mercury Prize and the Scottish Album of the Year Award. Astronaut Meets Appleman was also longlisted for the Scottish Album of the Year Award." - Never heard of him, been to Fife before, it's a dump. 

"Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD) are an English electronic band formed in Wirral, Merseyside, in 1978. The outfit comprises co-founders Andy McCluskey (vocals, bass guitar) and Paul Humphreys (keyboards, vocals), along with Martin Cooper (various instruments) and Stuart Kershaw (drums); McCluskey has been the only constant member. OMD released their debut single, "Electricity", in 1979, and gained popularity throughout Europe with the 1980 anti-war song "Enola Gay". The band achieved broader recognition via the album Architecture & Morality (1981) and its three singles, all of which were global hits." - Not an Anti-War song from 1980 charting in the top #3 on the Scottish Charts in 2020. fall9

"Paul John Weller (born John William Weller; 25 May 1958) is an English singer-songwriter and musician. Weller achieved fame with the punk rock/new wave/mod revival band The Jam. He had further success with the blue-eyed soul music of the Style Council (1983–1989), before establishing himself as a solo artist with his eponymous 1992 album." - I've heard of "The Jam" before. 

The Scottish charts sounding worse than the UK charts.. nicki5 

26 minutes ago, Snow said:

The Scottish charts sounding worse than the UK charts.. nicki5 

Maybe we can get Fast Eddie from Dundee on them? nicki5

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Serving me when I have nothing to say, just put 1 or 2 emotes rip2

Correct. moo12

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members