Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Frozen video remastered in HD

Frozen and Bedtime Story will most definitely be the next singles to be released on streaming platforms after Fever and LDLHA. Fever and LDLHA were both released in March and are coming next month. Frozen was released in February 1998 and Bedtime Story in February 1995 in the UK and April 1995 in the US. These uploads don’t seem like a coincidence. It’s also odd how no single from Ray of Light has been released yet, so I’m placing my bets on these two.

Yesterday was Ray of Light's anniversary (and my birthday bebe1), so hopefully the next maxi singles on Spotify are from that album.

Also, this one and the Bedtime Story remastered videos are the best ones yet in terms of quality! antm1

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Frozen and Bedtime Story will most definitely be the next singles to be released on streaming platforms after Fever and LDLHA. Fever and LDLHA were both released in March and are coming next month. Frozen was released in February 1998 and Bedtime Story in February 1995 in the UK and April 1995 in the US. These uploads don’t seem like a coincidence. It’s also odd how no single from Ray of Light has been released yet, so I’m placing my bets on these two.

They usually upload them at the same period. When a video gets remastered, they add the Spotify remixes too. They didn't do it for Material Girl, Bedtime Story and Frozen, i don't know why. jj3 Shame they didn't update Bad Girl too, it was also released during February. jj3 

44 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yesterday was Ray of Light's anniversary (and my birthday bebe1), so hopefully the next maxi singles on Spotify are from that album.

Also, this one and the Bedtime Story remastered videos are the best ones yet in terms of quality! antm1

happy bday! demi1 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.