Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Mariah wants to collab with Cardi!

cardi-b-wansts-collaborate-mariah-carey-1545418711-650x366.jpg

CAREY:

I’m just asking because I feel the same way. And I have it a different way because people don’t know how to categorize me sometimes, and that sucks. But I think people should listen to the words you say, because you’re saying it from firsthand experience. You’ve gotten less than other artists who are not artists of color, and yet your influence has been way broader. So let’s fix that. We’re going to do that, we’re going to do our bra line, and one of these days, can we do a song together?

CARDI B:

I would love that. I would love to do a record that touches souls. You had me heartbroken when I was 11 years old and I didn’t even have a boyfriend. 

x

Cardi-B.jpg

Cardi herself had previously said in 2018 that she wanted to do a song with Mariah, but was too busy at the time.

Part of what makes Mariah Carey's nearly 30-year spanning music career so epic, is her medley of remixes that makeover her original tunes with hip-hop and rap features. And Cardi B is the latest rapper to express interest in working with the music titan.

In an interview with Extra on Thursday (Dec. 20), the rapper spoke with A.J Calloway about a Mariah Carey collaboration that was rumored to happen earlier this year. “It's not in the works," the 26-year-old said. "It would be nice if it could be in the works. I've just been so busy that I haven't had time to do my own songs.”

Would you be here for it?

x

The article in the OP is from over two years ago, it was well known at the time that Mariah was wanting to do a remix of A No No with Cardi B and Lil Kim, but it never came to be due to scheduling conflicts. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

The article in the OP is from over two years ago, it was well known at the time that Mariah was wanting to do a remix of A No No with Cardi B and Lil Kim, but it never came to be due to scheduling conflicts. 

could've done it for the Rarities jj3 

the article from the OP was from February 2021. the post under it is from 2018.

Just now, Billie Frank said:

That's not the OP dead2 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

It's a brand new interview tho oprah15

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Lil kim was busy doing what? dead4

Sniffing glue. 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

That's not the OP dead2 

I'm not an alien, the use of X's confusing my small fairy-tale land mind. 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

It's a brand new interview tho oprah15

Mess

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm not an alien, the use of X's confusing my small fairy-tale land mind. 

Screaming rip2 Well I'll keep that in mind for next time true1 

OT: Very interested to hear what this collab would sound like, not gonna lie. I think they could definitely work together. 

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Lil kim was busy doing what? dead4

Working on her album/EP? She released a project called 9 in 2019. Don't asked why you've never heard of it, 98% of humans haven't

29 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Working on her album/EP? She released a project called 9 in 2019. Don't asked why you've never heard of it, 98% of humans haven't

Wasn't that the one that sold less than 1,000 copies in the US in it's first week? 

Even a Duets album featuring all of @Wonho's Idol contestants could do better than that.  

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.