Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

Britney Spears dances to Otis Redding, shares Hawaii vacation pics

Britney Spears

No, her body transformation isn't due to an ice cream diet. Last week, Britney Spears joked that she was cycling through her favorite flavors as part of an "ice cream diet." As it turns out, she was kidding, as evidenced by a new dance video she posted on Tuesday (Feb. 23), in which she pulls off some of her signature spin moves while while grooving to Otis Redding's "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" and showing off her latest body transformation.

Explaining that her previous dance video was from several months ago, the 39-year-old singer said, "hence why my body looks a little different in this new video !!!!  No … I didn’t follow through with the ice cream diet .... I chose portion control which is very hard when it comes to Doritos !!!!! On a positive note … my body does feel way better now ."

The singer's life off-camera has been under intensified scrutiny lately in the wake of the recent Framing Britney Spears documentary, which delves into Spears' early career and the #FreeBritney movement seeking to remove her from what fans and supporters believe is a too-restrictive conservatorship. And while Spears has not commented directly on the special, she did take to Instagram on Feb. 9 to share a performance of "Toxic" from several years ago as well as the message, "I’ll always love being on stage .... but I am taking the time to learn and be a normal person ..... I love simply enjoying the basics of every day life !!!!"

She seemed to be taking her own advice on Tuesday when she posted a series of pictures from a recent trip to Maui with boyfriend Sam Asghari in which the happy couple are hamming it up on a private plane.

x

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.