Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

There's a very important fact about the producers of the spanish album.

Like y'all have no idea, this isn't Jlo or Selena Gomez requesting songs from them... I mean no shade to those girls but what Christina did with Mi Reflejo in Latin America is incomparable the amount of impact that album has the radio power it holds til this day... i think the only song that doesn't get a lot of airplay is Una Mujer the rest of it has been heard on radio for 20 years now and that's everywhere in Latin America. We're talking producers that grew up on Christina... That's why you see the excitement in their recent posts about it, the respect, the admiration... That is key to what the album will bring, these people are seriously gonna work on their music with some beat level mode on because of how much they admire Christina.

I am so excited.

Yup I have to say here in Mexico, Pero Me acuerdo de ti, contigo en la distancia y Flasas esperanzas are CLASICS!!!

even her song with Alejandro Fernandez back in 2013 became a classic 

I think her spanish album is what she needs right now, I mean her voice + a nice ballad = a hit in latin America 

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Yup I have to say here in Mexico, Pero Me acuerdo de ti, contigo en la distancia y Flasas esperanzas are CLASICS!!!

thats amazing but why did her concerts flop there? 😔

Just now, Gabe. said:

thats amazing but why did her concerts flop there? 😔

Well here in Mexico her X tour didn't do that bad, the problem is they booked a big arena, while they needed to book a smaller one, also the tour had bad reviwes since she performed few songs and the show was very short, and also the Mexican media hates her after her diva behavior back in 2000 with some producers .... 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.