Atlantis Princess

New #FreeBritney Documentary in Australia

10 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

This seems more like a sensationalist cash-grab with info we already know. Less serious than the other one.

But @Wonho better give a stream true1

I rarely watch 60 Minutes Australia version.. It's a very sensationalist show, these documentaries just seem like more exploitations of Britney's situation.

22 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I rarely watch 60 Minutes Australia version.. It's a very sensationalist show, these documentaries just seem like more exploitations of Britney's situation.

I agree it's more like a tabloid documentary. It seems like people try to get money of her again. They never learn. At least we get to look forward to the NYT sequel and Netflix one. Those are serious journalism with people who actually care about her situation true1

The fact that they got Billy B, a MUA who did her makeup twice in like 2012 and is being catfished thinking he's talking to Britney is already the gag we needed to know how seriously they take this. true1

I was gonna say it’s a good thing they wanna shed light on her situation, then I saw Billy B jj4 This is gonna be embarrassing. I hope not everyone’s gonna jump on the bandwagon and make documentaries on this now, we only need the serious ones