Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

New song leak; Christina Aguilera - Lolita

well confused1 can't post links in here, it's a spanglish song that sounds maybe a tad too similar to Cardi's I Like It so i hope it stays unreleased TBH.

Link removed due to DMCA request.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention which site you guys can listen to it, sorry. But with a bit of Googling I'm sure you can find it. aura1

The song has a salsa influence and is a sex bop seemingly titled Lolita. It's clearly a demo. Apart from her there seems to be 3 female features. 2 are rappers and the 1 singer sounds like a stand-in (at least I hope she is cuz her vocals were weak af)

@Kirjava our joint serve! oprah15antm1

i missed hearing Legend X on something new and her bits are alright. the production/instrumentals should be majorly tweaked tho or have Cardi on the writing credits or something for this to pass nnn.

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

@Kirjava our joint serve! oprah15antm1

i missed hearing Legend X on something new and her bits are alright. the production/instrumentals should be majorly tweaked tho or have Cardi on the writing credits or something for this to pass nnn.

We slay sass1

Yeah, I hope it's a demo, but with a bit of tweaking this could be a bop moo1

Yeah it sounds like a Cardi B demo but a few tweaks and we have a bop

but if this is the direction of the album I'm for it 

btw the rap makes no sense , they just threw random words but still BOP  

Christina was working with Tainy who produced I Like That so those are his beats if he wants to sample his own stuff, nothing to do with Cardi.

I remember Masochist and Fall In Line (Without Demi) leaked not long before Liberation so this is a good sign.

I have never seen producers/writers post so much around a Christina project, I would imagine she's been writing songs for a while and she's in Miami to finish everything off, she has been there for 3 weeks now.

If this gets officially released I really hope they are gonna rename it, cuz the term Lolita is very problematic. 

She doesn't need associations to Nabokov's novel. And the whole barely-legal obsession is gross as well. Not to mention she's 40, so I don't get how this was even written for her. dead2 Hopefully it's just stand-in lyrics. They should switch it to mamacita, that's what they were rhyming it with anyway. 

It's an ok song. The rap part was just unnecessary. 

6 hours ago, Gabe. said:

that sounds maybe a tad too similar to Cardi's I Like It so i hope it stays unreleased TBH.

This song is better than any Cardi song imo, but i agree i hope it's just a demo and stays unreleased 

2 hours ago, An Impossible Princess said:

I hope she works with Shakira.

Oh YESSSSSSSS!!!! AN XTINA X SHAKIRA COLLAB WOULD BE FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

4 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Btw someone uploaded it on youtube so i guess it's okay to post the link? confused1

OP updated. if it was uploaded to youtube and not taken down yet i hope her team isn't planning to do anything with the track dddd

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.