Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

New song leak; Christina Aguilera - Lolita

11 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

So it's an old demo. Tbh I had a feeling it was cuz her vocals in the chorus seem very Liberationish because of all the strains. I think her voice is in much better condition rn.

Hmmmmm... I'm still unsure. Yeah it makes sense with her vocal condition but why would she have a random Spanglish song on Liberation? It worked for Desnudate on Bionic but that was different you know.

44 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Hmmmmm... I'm still unsure. Yeah it makes sense with her vocal condition but why would she have a random Spanglish song on Liberation? It worked for Desnudate on Bionic but that was different you know.

I mean one of the themes of Liberation was "searching and liberating Maria" so maybe she wanted to get in touch with that latin side of her through Maria. Artists record a bunch of songs for albums that don't make the cut. Plus she had Righ Moves on the album so it isn't far fetched to say she wanted to include more latin bangers but the album took a different direction.

52 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I mean one of the themes of Liberation was "searching and liberating Maria" so maybe she wanted to get in touch with that latin side of her through Maria. Artists record a bunch of songs for albums that don't make the cut. Plus she had Righ Moves on the album so it isn't far fetched to say she wanted to include more latin bangers but the album took a different direction.

True true1 maybe I just wanted this to be from the new album because I want it to be a mix of Spanish and English lol

2 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Probably wasn't for Libby. She's been "working" on her 2nd Spanish album since 2015 (mentioned it in one of The Voice BTS interviews). It's most likely from one of those earlier sessions.

56 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Probably wasn't for Libby. She's been "working" on her 2nd Spanish album since 2015 (mentioned it in one of The Voice BTS interviews). It's most likely from one of those earlier sessions.

i think so too. shrug1

Lolita is too far removed sonically from anything on Liberation.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.