Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga's dogwalker shot in the chest; two dogs stolen

39758554-9299591-image-a-16_1614260240966.jpg

Lady Gaga's dog Miss Asia is recovered at the scene by a body guard after the shooting on Wednesday night

Spoiler

39759702-9299591-image-a-36_161426107151

Lady Gaga's dogwalker was shot in the chest four times by two men in Los Angeles on Wednesday night who stole two of the star's three French bulldogs.  

Ryan Fischer had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot outside of his home on Sierra Bonita Avenue. 

Police arrived to find Fischer conscious but barely breathing. He was transported to hospital in a 'grave' condition, officials said. 

Two of Gaga's dogs, Koji and Gustavo, were stolen. Miss Asia, meanwhile, was able to get away and was later recovered by police.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9299591/Lady-Gagas-dogwalker-shot-four-times-chest-two-men-stole-two-gods.html

7 minutes ago, fab said:

WTF??? who kills someone over some a DOG? despicable humanscry9

Well they aren't just anyone's dogs nicki5 TMZ reported that she's giving away $500.000 for a safe return of the dogs.

The fact that it happened right as she went to Italy makes me think it was planned.

14 minutes ago, Wonho said:

dead4

This is so random... killing someone over jewelleries I can understand, but dogs... wendy4

Or we could just not kill people... that's an option 

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

And that's capitalism. They killed her dogwalker so they could sell the dogs on the black market I'm positive. I hope he recovers asap. 

Yup that’s what I thought.

Spoiler

Or maybe it was Gaga fans trying to blackmail her into releasing more Chromatica singles/videos. 👀

5 hours ago, Royalty said:

Wtf is wrong with people? Get well soon and hopefully they will find back the dogs! Gaga must be heartbroken cry9 

Apparently she’s beside herself according to something I read. I couldn’t imagine being so far away while something so tragic is going on :( I wonder if she will come home until they’re found?

28 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Apparently she’s beside herself according to something I read. I couldn’t imagine being so far away while something so tragic is going on :( I wonder if she will come home until they’re found?

I think she will - she cares deeply about these dogs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.