Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Azealia Banks offers $750k for Gaga's dogs

Just now, Wonho said:

The "Ching chong" rip2 I wanted to say cancel her! but I think she's already cancelled to the pits of hell and back. 

Anyway, I'm guessing she wants the dogs so she can cook them? rih1

Yeah, it's crazy. She's racist, insane, stupid - like... Where does it end?

I think FOTP banned threads on Azealia didn't they? dead2 

But Jesus, she is the fucking worst. Also I hate that people are gliding over the racism because Gaga was mentioned, and somehow her dogs are the more important topic over the clear and blatant racism. dead4 

(not directed towards Max)

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

But Jesus, she is the fucking worst. Also I hate that people are gliding over the racism because Gaga was mentioned, and somehow her dogs are the more important topic over the clear and blatant racism. dead4 

Oh, I didn't know that! It would absolutely make sense tho. katy2

If so, please delete mods!

(also BITCH YOU BETTER NOT)

9 minutes ago, Max said:

If so, please delete mods!

You’re good king, the admins/mods dropped it over a year ago, it’s just not outright been announced since... well why bebe1

anyways Azealia at it again who knew. I wish people would just drop her ass instead of platforming her dangerous / messy shit trolling or not 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Not anymore. It was there years ago but for a while there wasn't anything to talk about her so the staff quietly removed the ban before 2020. The ban was on things unrelated to her music. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.