Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Justin Bieber | Justice | March 19, 2021

After all that talk he better give us something that serves lyrically (social awareness most of all), because if he gives us another Changes-level "you got that yummy yum, yummy yum," kinda serve he's opening himself to an easy backlash of using the oppression, discrimination and injustice minority groups are facing to sell his music dead4 

But as of right now this has the energy of Gal Gadot and her celebrity friends singing Imagine.

Lonely and Anyone have me intrigued enough to give it a listen at least once. Holy is still gutter trash so I'm hoping it's more in line with the former two than it is Holy. 

Cover kinda serving "graphic design is my passion" though. 

43 minutes ago, Snow said:

After all that talk he better give us something that serves lyrically (social awareness most of all), because if he gives us another Changes-level "you got that yummy yum, yummy yum," kinda serve he's opening himself to an easy backlash of using the oppression, discrimination and injustice minority groups are facing to sell his music dead4 

But as of right now this has the energy of Gal Gadot and her celebrity friends singing Imagine.

#RIP 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.