Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Evanescence perform new Single on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

6 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

I love them cry0

I have kinda lost inerest in them after The Fallen - like everyone else I guess - but this performance really shows Amy's still got it.

1 minute ago, Max said:

I have kinda lost inerest in them after The Fallen - like everyone else I guess - but this performance really shows Amy's still got it.

Their debut is still their best yes but the rest is criminally underrated

1 minute ago, Kuchisabishii said:

Their debut is still their best yes but the rest is criminally underrated

Oh wait, The Fallen is their debut? What's the second one then? The Open Door? That's the one I was thinking about.

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh wait, The Fallen is their debut? What's the second one then? The Open Door? That's the one I was thinking about.

Fallen 2003 the open door 2006 Evanescence 2011 lost whispers 2016 the orchestra version compilation album 2017

Just now, Kuchisabishii said:

Fallen 2003 the open door 2006 Evanescence 2011 lost whispers 2016 the orchestra version compilation album 2017

I know and loved the first two then, and I also remember the third one I guess. Can't name a song title of it right now though. dead1

1 minute ago, Max said:

I know and loved the first two then, and I also remember the third one I guess. Can't name a song title of it right now though. dead1

I can only recall Fallen as a whole, call me when you're sober, and imperfection dead1

It's been a while dead1

Oh and use my voice. 

I can only recall Fallen as a whole, call me when you're sober, and imperfection dead1

It's been a while dead1

Oh and use my voice. 

Is Swimming Home from the self titled? That one was pretty. clap3

5 minutes ago, Max said:

Is Swimming Home from the self titled? That one was pretty. clap3

Yes, it's deluxe edition I think. If it was, it would have been also on Lost Whispers

If you give me a full list of their released osngs Incan sort them by tracklist. 

Yes, it's deluxe edition I think. If it was, it would have been also on Lost Whispers

51KxSmGiBVL.jpg

What You Want, My Heart Is Broken, Lost In Paradise, Swimming Home clap3

1 minute ago, Kuchisabishii said:

If you give me a full list of their released osngs Incan sort them by tracklist. 

Missed my edit whit1 @Max

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Omg, I could never. Besides the singles I probably wouldn't be able to tell if the songs were on The Fallen or The Open Door dead1

I have an unintentional talent to remember tracklists in order for any artist dead1

Also it's not The Fallen. It's just Fallen. 

2 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

I have an unintentional talent to remember tracklists in order for any artist dead1

Also it's not The Fallen. It's just Fallen. 

Drag me

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.