Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Adele and Rihanna are taking too long to release. Agree or Disagree?

5 years is a very long time. A lot of things have changed since then. 25 only did well because of the hype from 21. Similar to Reputation with 1989 and BTW with TFM. 

I don't really care if they release again tbh. I didn't like 25 and idk if I will like her next album. As for Rihanna, I'll wait till it's in my hands to care about R9 at this point. 

7 minutes ago, Reznor said:

They are giving the other pop girls a break.

Adele yes, Rihanna never had a big opening. She relies on airplay for her songs to climb. 

3 hours ago, zack said:

Adele yes, Rihanna never had a big opening. She relies on airplay for her songs to climb. 

Rihanna has the most anticipated album this (and previous years). Her first week will be huge. 

55 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Rihanna has the most anticipated album this (and previous years). Her first week will be huge. 

we'll see in the future sunshine ❤️❤️❤️ 5 years is a very long time.

10 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Way too long...I lost my hype for both rip4 

Me too. I still have a little hype for Adele tho. Hopefully the music is a bit different 

6 hours ago, zack said:

5 years is a very long time. A lot of things have changed since then. 25 only did well because of the hype from 21. Similar to Reputation with 1989 and BTW with TFM. 

I'd love to see what Riri will put out!

As for Adele, well always 21>>>>>>>>>>>25

9 hours ago, zack said:

we'll see in the future sunshine ❤️❤️❤️ 5 years is a very long time.

It’s a long time but despite that she is the 5th most streamed female these years. So no reason to worry at all. 

Wait until Adele releases a grunge rock album featuring Mariah, I CAN FEEL IT!

LMAO. They took a long time each, but as long as the promo tactics will be good, the success will be great. Like usual. Major label artists like them, who haven't flopped like Xtina or JLo, will grab the gp's attention very fast and easy. Especially when the music itself will be really good, then there's going to be no worries.

I feel like both will still be hugely successful when they release or Rihlease.

Adele draws in people really easily and R9 just seems to be really anticipated. Rihanna's Star just keeps growing, her streaming numbers are huge.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.