Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Do you agree with him?

There are a ton of female artist albums covers that are "artsy" and different like Anti, Every single Janelle Monae album, Folklore, Melodrama, Like A Prayer, etc. He gives off a very pretentious vibe. He's probably one of those music fans who think the music they listen to is above all others and if you don't like it you "only listen to trash"

Also legendary albums by men with their faces on the album cover:

Spoiler

ada232f9f870cf829171fa8990916aa9-1000x1000x1.jpg?resize=300%2C300&ssl=1R-14119658-1568210297-6853.jpeg.jpg

Michael_Jackson_-_Bad.pngPrincepurplerain.jpg

Also his bitch ass just lost all credibility by putting Chance The Rapper's awful ass album on there (The one with clear plastic disc). I don't know anyone who likes that album

I know his ass would put his own face on artwork the moment he starts making music Chile cry7 

and really? 4:44? beerbongs & Bentley? 2001? that chance the rapper's horrible album? half of those examples are straight up Microsoft paint projects

remember kids, if you're going to defend your opinion, use examples that have strength lol3

i mean, his take is terrible but this

10 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

And it's because male artists are for the most part ugly. No one would be buying an album with their faces on it. 

kinda is too. ari9 it's just  not the way to tackle that kind of thinking.

11 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Not that incel pretending that male artists are more interesting visually than females when 99% of them have the visual creativity of a fart.

This. Vast majority of the time, female artists are way more interesting visually. Whether that be artwork, music videos or performances.

This asshole is just trying to find a reason to be mad. trash1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.