Jump to content
Cha Eunwoo

Swifties slam Netflix show for making sexist joke about Taylor Swift

Recommended Posts

imagine making a big deal about this, some girls are lucky to have a music career nowadays, imagine taylor having a career in the 90s

UWV2np6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Apparently you’re one since you can’t keep her out of your little brain bey8

Imagine getting brave as a Katy stan in 2021.

Anyways even if it were inherently sexist, Taylor made all her relationships public and the aftermaths immortalized as songs. It's on her if people choose to make a comment about the material she's given them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Madonna said:

Did they lie though? gag1 

Imagine if any fanbase had a fit over a show making a joke reference like this about their faves. bebe1 

Imagine if Britney snapped at every disguting joke made about her her entire career and keep making. And people trashed her to the pits not this blaze stuff bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Imagine if Britney snapped at every disguting joke made about her her entire career and keep making. And people trashed her to the pits not this blaze stuff bebe1

Exactly. It's the over-sensitivity and victim-complex that has always turned me off about Taylor (and her stans).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Imagine if Britney snapped at every disguting joke made about her her entire career and keep making. And people trashed her to the pits not this blaze stuff bebe1

Maybe as a fanbase, the B Army should have defended her, especially since 2007 bey10 

The Shifties may be oversensitive, but they are giving their full support to their Queen bey10

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Maybe as a fanbase, the B Army should have defended her, especially since 2007 bey10 

The Shifties may be oversensitive, but they are giving their full support to their Queen bey10

It's not like the Barmy was raised on stan twt and social media and could mass spam RESPECT BRITNEY SPEARS on magazines and people's personal instagrams in 2007  bey10

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shego said:

imagine making a big deal about this, some girls are lucky to have a music career nowadays, imagine taylor having a career in the 90s

UWV2np6.gif

Can Madonna have a career in 2010-2021? mad1

UWV2np6.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Googa was dominating from 2009-2013, Katy from 2013-2016, then taylor from 2016-present

There's no place for Madonna mad1

UWV2np6.gif

and adele was dominating them all together, does this mean the rest didn't have a career too?

UWV2np6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the kind of bitchy thing girls often say about other girls nicki5 We need to stop looking to the media to provide us with a moral compass - not all characters are created to be likeable, or even agreeable, and they shouldn't all have to be politically correct, either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yesterday a fag from an UK show called madonna "an old whiny barmaid, satan & she-man" live in his show. that's how an actual sexist comment looks. where's the energy about fighting sexism now?

UWV2np6.gif

90% of them don't even care about sexism, they care about taylor's headlines.

UWV2np6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shego said:

yesterday a fag from an UK show called madonna "an old whiny barmaid, satan & she-man" live in his show. that's how an actual sexist comment looks. where's the energy about fighting sexism now?

UWV2np6.gif

90% of them don't even care about sexism, they care about taylor's headlines.

UWV2np6.gif

Maybe it's because 90% of them don't know what a madonna is? nicki5

UWV2np6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Maybe it's because 90% of them don't know what a madonna is? nicki5

UWV2np6.gif

few of them were dragging her for no actual reason (orangu1) 2 days ago on twitter tho

UWV2np6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Shego said:

few of them were dragging her for no actual reason (orangu1) 2 days ago on twitter tho

UWV2np6.gif

Can you blame them?

I'm pretty sure there's a good reason, such as...

Spoiler

EvFUaqeXcAMl4Sw?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katy stays on everyone's mind, no surprises here  

imagine making a big deal about this, some girls are lucky to have a music career nowadays, imagine taylor having a career in the 90s

This is the kind of bitchy thing girls often say about other girls We need to stop looking to the media to provide us with a moral compass - not all characters are created to be likeable, or even agr


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×