Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Regarding Battlegrounds...

I've observed the way this section has been used for the last two years now and realized that oftentimes conversations/threads that don't necessarily feel like a "stan war" type of thing are made in it. Do we have to be more conscious about this or keep doing whatever we do? I, too, have contributed to quite a lot of threads that aren't necessarily BG worthy, from making it myself to engaging within it. Including THIS one, I suppose.

Maybe if we re-establish the definition of BG (or do something about it, at least), then we can help FOTP to have some sort of revival? Because honestly, this whole "a clique has been monopolizing the dead forum" thing that some of y'all are discussing about in NHB can be solved IF it's really the case.

Anyways, stream Madison Beer's debut album "Life Support" because it's much better than Poshitions. brit16

1 hour ago, An Impossible Princess said:

I've observed the way this section has been used for the last two years now and realized that oftentimes conversations/threads that don't necessarily feel like a "stan war" type of thing are made in it. Do we have to be more conscious about this or keep doing whatever we do? I, too, have contributed to quite a lot of threads that aren't necessarily BG worthy, from making it myself to engaging within it. Including THIS one, I suppose.

Maybe if we re-establish the definition of BG (or do something about it, at least), then we can help FOTP to have some sort of revival? Because honestly, this whole "a clique has been monopolizing the dead forum" thing that some of y'all are discussing about in NHB can be solved IF it's really the case.

Anyways, stream Madison Beer's debut album "Life Support" because it's much better than Poshitions. brit16

Just letting you know that I upvoted but then I saw that you shitted on Positions so I removed it lana1 

1 hour ago, An Impossible Princess said:

Both are equally boring and not useful in any occasion brit16 

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

There are not many BGs worthy threads cuz no one is being messy or trolling anymore. And the topics that would usually get people heated have dried up.

Cos now the girls aren't fighting each other. They're all singing kumbayah brit16 

It's literally impossible to start a stan war now unless you mention Madonna being so old that her vagina has cobwebs in it, Mariah being a fat has been who's only relevant at Christmas, Xtina being an irrelevant lazy oreo muncher who only cares about money, Beyonce being a bland thief or Gaga needing new hips and lacking creativity since 2013. 

Most of us don't have the energy to engage in wars anymore. Covid has exhausted us all. fall9

4 hours ago, An Impossible Princess said:

well, Battlegrounds is a funny and entertaining place brit16

I mean what is there to really have "stan wars" about right now?

Everyone either isn't releasing, is past their prime, or too irrelevant.

And for the ones who aren't in those categories? It's three completely different types of music/artists. No one is gonna sit here and try to pit FN against folkore/evermore or Positions.

As for the people trying to make stan wars happen? Either be tastefully messy or get banned. Simple as that.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.