Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Name something more grating than the sound of a Maroon 5 song?

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Their earlier stuff was good, even great. Around Overexposed there was a sharp decline and then somewhat of an improvement, and then a further downward trend since.

I agree. Although Animals is lowkey a bop. Everything they've done since has been like eating sandpaper. Literally they could release a 3 minute audio of Adam grating cheese and it would somehow become a top #5 hit now. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I agree. Although Animals is lowkey a bop. Everything they've done since has been like eating sandpaper. Literally they could release a 3 minute audio of Adam grating cheese and it would somehow become a top #5 hit now. 

Yea, didn't much care for Overexposed outside of One More Night but V was a decent bit better, singles included. Since that point I haven't had a ton of interest in them. 

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, didn't much care for Overexposed outside of One More Night but V was a decent bit better, singles included. Since that point I haven't had a ton of interest in them. 

I used to like them a mlot but after V i lost all my interest, after that their music was trash

Just now, Billie Frank said:

But that's my point, you can't hear her. Just the backing track and instrumental. 

Um... Don't be fooled. What sounds like a dying cat in the audience at first is actually HER VOICE, so you can actually hear her!

7 minutes ago, Max said:

Um... Don't be fooled. What sounds like a dying cat in the audience at first is actually HER VOICE, so you can actually hear her!

Could be worse... @Wonho what do you think of the UKs Selena? 

At least she actually sounded pretty decent once she realised there wasn't a track to lipsync too so started actually singing at 1:38. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

At least she actually sounded pretty descent once she realised there wasn't a track to lipsync too so started actually singing at 1:38. 

lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

At least she actually sounded pretty descent once she realised there wasn't a track to lipsync too so started actually singing at 1:38. 

She served the moves like jagger here katy3

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

She served the moves like jagger here katy3

In fairness she can dance. Gifs from this performance used to be my set on Bebo back in 2009/10. katy3

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.