Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kim Petras to make her acting debut on Grindr

EvgSyqsXIAgCnkB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Grindr has announced its first original content series, Bridesman - and it's set to feature pop star Kim Petras in her acting debut. Grindr rep says the new show will be "smart, queer, campy, and feature sharp commentary on gay dating, heteronormative standards, and Grindr itself."

The series will follow a 'gay bridesman' who undermines his best friend's wedding. Created by John Onieal, the show will be comprised of six to 10-minute episodes that'll premiere in the autumn on Grindr to their 5 million daily active users, as well as YouTube. Speaking about her acting dreams last year, the 'Malibu' singer referenced an unnamed show and explained: “I was about to do it and then quarantine came around and I couldn’t do it, everything got cancelled, which is annoying."

x

maxresdefault.jpg

This is not the first time she has worked with Grindr!
She has previously also premiered a music video for her song 'Malibu' there.

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, LuranusLur said:

I do not but it is because she works for dr Luke who hurts people and she said bad things of kesha for it 

This is the only thing that pops up in my mind when it comes to Kim Petras tbh. rip4 

Very disappointing honestly. 

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Good for her for supporting an LGBT app... but the app is not very reputable... nicki5

Solid reputable choice for hookups katy3

And occasionally buying meth according to Reddit katy3

2 hours ago, Wonho said:

Good for her for supporting an LGBT app... but the app is not very reputable... nicki5

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Solid reputable choice for hookups katy3

And occasionally buying meth according to Reddit katy3

I have always studiously avoided using this app because, well nicki5 -------- nicki5

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I have always studiously avoided using this app because, well nicki5 -------- nicki5

Good, because the app is mostly a waste of your time.

Nowadays, it's full of spam, bots, fake accounts, catfishes. katy3

In general, it's just full of horny people, or people who want to cheat on their partners. I see you're offended by fem/masc etc... the app is full of those words and also racist ones too like "No asian no chubs" etc. nicki5

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

Good, because the app is mostly a waste of your time.

Nowadays, it's full of spam, bots, fake accounts, catfishes. katy3

In general, it's just full of horny people, or people who want to cheat on their partners. I see you're offended by fem/masc etc... the app is full of those words and also racist ones too like "No asian no chubs" etc. nicki5

It sounds toxic as fuck nicki5 I try not to be too judgemental about it these days, because my boyfriend used to use it, but whew nicki4 Seems like a recipe for anxiety and/or STDs jj4

Just now, LÉON said:

It sounds toxic as fuck nicki5 I try not to be too judgemental about it these days, because my boyfriend used to use it, but whew nicki4 Seems like a recipe for anxiety and AIDS jj4

nicki5

Be careful, your BF might be cheating on you nicki5

Unless you trust him of course. moo1

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I sometimes felt like I was missing out though katy4

I mean, as far as gay apps go, this is as good as it gets right? katy3

But even if you don't wanna use it, there are plenty of other apps. Jack'd, Hornet, Scruff and Gay Romeo are those I see getting mentioned all the time. katy3

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean, as far as gay apps go, this is as good as it gets right? katy3

But even if you don't wanna use it, there are plenty of other apps. Jack'd, Hornet, Scruff and Gay Romeo are those I see getting mentioned all the time. katy3

I've never even heard of those (except Scruff). I mostly used Tinder and OKCupid. I like the person I'm shagging to at least have a brain katy2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.