Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kim Petras to make her acting debut on Grindr

Just now, LÉON said:

I've never even heard of those (except Scruff). I mostly used Tinder and OKCupid. I like the person I'm shagging to at least have a brain katy2

Oh it was PLANET Romeo, not Gay Romeo.. but same thing mostly katy2

I've tried Tinder, but the people there tended to be pretentious. Both the boys and the girls. They're clearly richer and more educated in average though. katy2

Just now, Snow said:

Oh it was PLANET Romeo, not Gay Romeo.. but same thing mostly katy2

I've tried Tinder, but the people there tended to be pretentious. Both the boys and the girls. They're clearly richer and more educated in average though. katy2

Oh I remember hearing about that one, but I've never known anyone to go on it.

Tinder is full of pretentious people, which is why I used to have a profile there katy2

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

Who cares about brain? It's about a big...

Was this how you picked your on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again ex? katy2

Just now, LÉON said:

Oh I remember hearing about that one, but I've never known anyone to go on it.

Tinder is full of pretentious people, which is why I used to have a profile there katy2

Yes, it's a bit.. dusty. Old, probably. But it's got a good reputation for people who want serious relationships rather than just random hookups. katy2

Yeah.. Tinder is definitely not for me. Literally EVERY single girl I talked to was so pretentious and rude, and they expected me to have money for everything. Like sorry I can't afford traveling to another city like 4 times a week. katy2 The guys were better, but they were also very judgemental. Some of them also would stop talking to me for no reason and then days later would message me again.. for a booty call. katy2

22 minutes ago, Wonho said:

nicki5

Be careful, your BF might be cheating on you nicki5

Unless you trust him of course. moo1

Me when he uses his phone:

Pelican Stare (I see what you did there) Blank Template ...

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes, it's a bit.. dusty. Old, probably. But it's got a good reputation for people who want serious relationships rather than just random hookups. katy2

Yeah.. Tinder is definitely not for me. Literally EVERY single girl I talked to was so pretentious and rude, and they expected me to have money for everything. Like sorry I can't afford traveling to another city like 4 times a week. katy2 The guys were better, but they were also very judgemental. Some of them also would stop talking to me for no reason and then days later would message me again.. for a booty call. katy2

Is it still the norm in your culture that the man pays for everything (in heterosexual relationships)? It's still like that here, even though apparently people want equality katy2

I never really got booty calls on Tinder katy2 But I was incredibly frosty katy2 I did get a few weirdos though. I remember a guy asked me if he could shit on my chest katy2 I told him "I bet you say that to all the boys" katy2

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

No, he's the one who always brag about having a big...

I tried to lower his ego, but he got angry at me...

Oh.. katy2

That sounds tragic actually katy2

Just now, LÉON said:

Is it still the norm in your culture that the man pays for everything (in heterosexual relationships)? It's still like that here, even though apparently people want equality katy2

I never really got booty calls on Tinder katy2 But I was incredibly frosty katy2 I did get a few weirdos though. I remember a guy asked me if he could shit on my chest katy2 I told him "I bet you say that to all the boys" katy2

It is yes, for most women at least (not all). They expect the man to pay.. well, everything. And if the girl you're dating is a big city girl, they also expect to be pampered by a lot of things: flowers, chocolates, electronics, jewelries for anniversaries, etc. They also expect you to have a nice car. katy2

JSJSJSJ not the scat fetish katy2

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

It is yes, for most women at least (not all). They expect the man to pay.. well, everything. And if the girl you're dating is a big city girl, they also expect to be pampered by a lot of things: flowers, chocolates, electronics, jewelries for anniversaries, etc. They also expect you to have a nice car. katy2

That's enough to turn a straight boy gay katy2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

That's enough to turn a straight boy gay katy2

Exactly. I've decided that I'm too poor for women currently. I enjoy my single life. katy2

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Exactly. I've decided that I'm too poor for women currently. I enjoy my single life. katy2

katy2katy2katy2 Why is this giving me early Ed Sheeran demo title vibes - one which will one day resurface and finally ruin his career?

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

katy2katy2katy2 Why is this giving me early Ed Sheeran demo title vibes - one which will one day resurface and finally ruin his career?

DO NOT compare me with Ed Sheeran.. I may be broke but I KNOW MY WORTH katy2

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

DO NOT compare me with Ed Sheeran.. I may be broke but I KNOW MY WORTH katy2

He lives not far from me katy2 Clearly I bought in the wrong neighbourhood katy2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

He lives not far from me katy2 Clearly I bought in the wrong neighbourhood katy2

Omg I'm imagining him hurrying back to his home with pants full of sh-t after sh-tting himself on stage katy2

Probably a strange thought but that incident is ALL I can think about when I think of Ed katy2

9 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg I'm imagining him hurrying back to his home with pants full of sh-t after sh-tting himself on stage katy2

Probably a strange thought but that incident is ALL I can think about when I think of Ed katy2

Sorry, WHAT? jj4

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Sorry, WHAT? jj4

Ed Sheeran Sharted His Pants In Front of Thousands of Fans

"I actually once misjudged a fart on stage, which ended up being a shart. It was, like, midway through a performance and I was really lively, and then halfway through I was like, ‘All right I’m just going to stand for the rest of the performance, and hope it’s over soon and then go home and throw these trousers out!’”

rip2rip2rip2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.