Jump to content
Snow

Kim Petras to make her acting debut on Grindr

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Ed Sheeran Sharted His Pants In Front of Thousands of Fans

rip2rip2rip2

I--- jj4

I thought that just came from your fevered imagination but --- jj4

I bet it sounded better than 78% of his music jj4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I--- jj4

I thought that just came from your fevered imagination but --- jj4

I bet it sounded better than 78% of his music jj4

 

Just now, Snow said:

He's also admitted to not changing his underwear for a week. whit2

^ and this piece of fun fact as well! Oh and he described himself as very gassy, so he farts a lot. whit2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

 

^ and this piece of fun fact as well! Oh and he described himself as very gassy, so he farts a lot. whit2

I once read someone describe Olly Murs as "looking like he does really rancid farts"... and I think of that most times he pops up rip2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LÉON said:

I once read someone describe Olly Murs as "looking like he does really rancid farts"... and I think of that most times he pops up rip2

Awe not Olly, he's so cute though giveup1 @Entea stans him probably

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

This is false, Kuchimitsubishi is a good bottom. whit2

Honestly, thought ed sheeran only looks unshowered, didn't know he is actually unshowered and unhygienic jj4

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Honestly, thought ed sheeran only looks unshowered, didn't know he is actually unshowered and unhygienic jj4

Honestly Ed Sheeran is probably gross irl, and if he wasn't famous he'd emit a certain.. stench orangu1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kuchisabishii said:

Pasty looks the epitome of dirty dead2

Screaming, honestly it's just the hair and the beard, he kinda has the hippie kinda look. dead2 

I think he smells like weed and cigarette, that's all. dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I--- I thought that just came from your fevered imagination but --- I bet it sounded better than 78% of his music

Ed Sheeran Sharted His Pants In Front of Thousands of Fans

Good for her for supporting an LGBT app... but the app is not very reputable... 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×