Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Ava Max talks about the comparisons with Lady Gaga

“I understand, you know. Well, the blond hair, the pop music, the theatricality, the same height, I can spend all day mentioning the similarities. She is incredible and it's an honor, but it's funny because before I released "Sweet but Psycho" I never thought they were going to compare me to Lady Gaga ... I thought they were going to compare me to Mariah Carey, but they just pay attention to look & I think this is not very cool, you know, just compare women.” 

"before I released "Sweet but Psycho" I never thought they were going to compare me to Lady Gaga ... I thought they were going to compare me to Mariah Carey, but they just pay attention to look & I think this is not very cool, you know, just compare women."

this looks like a hidden shade

Kj8Ifee.gif

4 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Gary%20Barlow.pngWonho.pngAva%20Max.pngBTS.pngParis%20Hilton.pngJessica%20Simpson.png

nicki4

Pop Legends rose1

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

The whiteness jumped out.

Two of the artists are Asian, but go off sis nicki4 

Also it's not my fault FOTP has no tastes and don't have stan badges of Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin etc nicki4

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.