Jump to content
Hyun.

Selena reveals tracklist for Revelación

Recommended Posts

1. De Una Vez
2. Buscando Amor
3. Baila Conmigo (with Rauw Alejandro)
4. Dámelo To' (feat. Myke Towers)
5. Vicio
6. Adiós
7. Selfish Love (with DJ Snake)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh she finally remembers she's supposed to have an EP out laughcry1 YES QUEEN!

i hope she's non-stop from here to release date! laura1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i hope she's non-stop from here to release date! laura1

It's Selena, don't set the bar too high. She'll pop up again for Selfish Love then disappear until EP release. Then shows up to promote the EP for a week then abandon it to start spamming videos of her cooking show laura1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

It's Selena, don't set the bar too high. She'll pop up again for Selfish Love then disappear until EP release. Then shows up to promote the EP for a week then abandon it to start spamming videos of her cooking show laura1

you're right, but hey at least she's giving us visuals here! i'd love to see more pics from the shoot laura1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyun. said:

you're right, but hey at least she's giving us visuals here! i'd love to see more pics from the shoot laura1

What visuals katy2

It's her standing in front of a red background from different angles katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

What visuals katy2

It's her standing in front of a red background from different angles katy2

we didn't even get angles for Rare bestie katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyun. said:

we didn't even get angles for Rare bestie katy2

BECAUSE THERE WERE NO ANGLES katy2

SHE WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR WEARING A T-SHIRT katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Snow said:

BECAUSE THERE WERE NO ANGLES katy2

SHE WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR WEARING A T-SHIRT katy2

exactly! so shut up and appreciate us actually getting a full photoshoot katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

exactly! so shut up and appreciate us actually getting a full photoshoot katy2

HOW is this a full photoshoot katy2

It's literally 2 pictures and she's wearing the same exact dress hair and makeup on both katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

HOW is this a full photoshoot katy2

It's literally 2 pictures and she's wearing the same exact dress hair and makeup on both katy2

hello? we've seen three different sets already? katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

hello? we've seen three different sets already? katy2

Which one? Are you including De Una Vez and Selfish Love or? katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh wait yes she SERVED there katy2

But they're more for Baila Conmigo not the album katy2

definitely not, Baila Conmigo gave us that shit mv and that's it! katy2

SGOptions_1_grande.png?v=1611943087

they're for the album and they're a serve katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyun. said:

definitely not, Baila Conmigo gave us that shit mv and that's it! katy2

SGOptions_1_grande.png?v=1611943087

they're for the album and they're a serve katy2

WAIT THE ALBUM HAS ALTERNATE COVERS?? katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

WAIT THE ALBUM HAS ALTERNATE COVERS?? katy2

not me being more updated than you? katy2

see i'm telling you she's going all out for this katy2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. De Una Vez 2. Buscando Amor 3. Baila Conmigo (with Rauw Alejandro) 4. Dámelo To' (feat. Myke Towers) 5. Vicio 6. Adiós 7. Selfish Love (with DJ Snake)

It's Selena, don't set the bar too high. She'll pop up again for Selfish Love then disappear until EP release. Then shows up to promote the EP for a week then abandon it to start spamming videos of he

we didn't even get angles for Rare bestie


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×