Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Selena reveals tracklist for Revelación

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

not me being more updated than you? katy2

see i'm telling you she's going all out for this katy2

I have literally NEVER seen that first picture. WTF? katy2

Also the third pic, I thought it was fanmade like they just made her dress and the background blue and put her on a random table.. katy2

Just now, Snow said:

I have literally NEVER seen that first picture. WTF? katy2

Also the third pic, I thought it was fanmade like they just made her dress and the background blue and put her on a random table.. katy2

i hadn't either until now but it might be my fave as a cover? she looks amazing katy2

bestie she posted it on her instagram... katy2

Just now, Hyun. said:

i hadn't either until now but it might be my fave as a cover? she looks amazing katy2

bestie she posted it on her instagram... katy2

Same omg it looks so good? Why isn't that the main cover? katy2
SHE DID??????? katy2

Just now, Snow said:

JSJS I completely forgot about this katy2

In my defense it didn't have the Revelacion logo on it so I didn't know it was a cover katy2

i'm not sure if they're covers or some mini posters but either way they're gorgeous katy2

Just now, Hyun. said:

i'm not sure if they're covers or some mini posters but either way they're gorgeous katy2

I would love it if it's an actual cover tbh, like one is red and one is blue, that's so cool in a way katy2
The first pic should DEFINITELY be a cover though, it's so much better than the official main one? Like she's just standing in the middle wearing a dress.. um.. katy2

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I would love it if it's an actual cover tbh, like one is red and one is blue, that's so cool in a way katy2
The first pic should DEFINITELY be a cover though, it's so much better than the official main one? Like she's just standing in the middle wearing a dress.. um.. katy2

i loved the original cover actually, i feel like it's such a stunning pic and statement as a cover katy2

that just speaks to how good this shoot is that she's got multiple fantastic covers katy2

Just now, Hyun. said:

i loved the original cover actually, i feel like it's such a stunning pic and statement as a cover katy2

that just speaks to how good this shoot is that she's got multiple fantastic covers katy2

What statement, it's so boring katy2

But yes I agree, this is literally the best album era visually from her.. for Rare she just.. sat in a bathtub? katy2

Just now, Snow said:

What statement, it's so boring katy2

But yes I agree, this is literally the best album era visually from her.. for Rare she just.. sat in a bathtub? katy2

it's red and gorgeous, plus textless, i think it's her way of saying "i fucked Rare up, here's my best cover!" katy2

it's so sad looking back please katy2

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it's red and gorgeous, plus textless, i think it's her way of saying "i fucked Rare up, here's my best cover!" katy2

it's so sad looking back please katy2

61gdpHU%2BvnL._SL1200_.jpg

Revival Deluxe still reigns supreme katy2 but omg if she served Revelacion's visuals for Rare.. the MAIN POP GIRL ENERGY katy2

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

wp5213179.jpg

The way Rare's photoshoot is just her laying on the floor wearing a t-shirt from like 3-4 different angles
lmfao2

1 minute ago, Snow said:

75e7c43cf2090c80ee558ea0cde1a21828a21cd7.jpg

@Hyun.
I am LAUGHING at the lack of energy help
SHE WAS LITERALLY SLEEPING
lmfao2

the merch shirt lmfao2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members