Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Selena reveals tracklist for Revelación

Just now, Snow said:

SELENA SWEETIE orangu1

IT'S SO UGLY AND TACKY TOO? WHAT IS THIS? LIKE WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE RARE ERA I- orangu1

see why i appreciate Revelación so much rip2

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

see why i appreciate Revelación so much rip2

Wow the more we go into this the more I realize Rare was Selena's worst era visually.. like the cover was bad, but Jesus rip2

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Oh wait yes she SERVED there katy2

But they're more for Baila Conmigo not the album katy2

The flower hat photo is the target exclusive EP katy2

16 hours ago, Wonho said:

Why are you now pretending to be Spanish? bey11

ny2

But who says I am pretending? So, if we use different language, we are pretending to belong to the nation that speaks it officially, Woncon? ny5

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

But who says I am pretending? So, if we use different language, we are pretending to belong to the nation that speaks it officially, Woncon? ny5

I'm sorry, I should be more scientific...

Why are you mimicking spanish people now?

5 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I'm sorry, I should be more scientific...

Why are you mimicking spanish people now?

ny2

I am not mimicking though. I was just typing in Spanish and using it as any other language. If we go by that logic, I am mimicking English people as well, since English is not my native language. ny5

But I understand you actually. You have noted that we, humans, are using different languages and when you note that two people speak the same language, you think they are mimicking each other. No worries, concept of humans speaking and using different languages will be also very clear to you soon enough. ny4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.