Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Nothing Really Matters music video remastered - and looks amazing

We never talk about it, but she served one of her best acting moments when it comes to music videos. I love her facial expressions, gestures, movements,  and she looked gorgeous. Actually, she looked different, a little bit weird. She didn't look like herself. But still, she looked gorgeous. I assume those eyebrows did the trick. 

@Shego  I have never noticed her eyebrows were red.  interesting1  Actually, I have seen one of the video stills before and thought her eyebrows looked weird because of photography itself. It has never occurred to me that her eyebrows were painted.  

34 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

We never talk about it, but she served one of her best acting moments when it comes to music videos. I love her facial expressions, gestures, movements,  and she looked gorgeous. Actually, she looked different, a little bit weird. She didn't look like herself. But still, she looked gorgeous. I assume those eyebrows did the trick. 

@Shego  I have never noticed her eyebrows were red.  interesting1  Actually, I have seen one of the video stills before and thought her eyebrows looked weird because of photography itself. It has never occurred to me that her eyebrows were painted.  

i mean in the pics they're clearly red nicki5 

39746887755_00af192d1e.jpg

17 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

That is the pic I was talking about. eve1 

I meant, I thought it was just that pic. I didn't notice it in the video. 

i think in the remaster they made the colors a little bit more bright so you can see more details, in frozen too

On 3/5/2021 at 2:13 PM, Platinum Gold said:

love when the camera takes a fast turn

Fun fact: just because of that effect, I took film classes and learned to edit videos because, in my mind, I wanted to do a music video as cool as NRM. 
This is second favorite music video ever. bebe1

This is the best looking one we’ve gotten, so many of the others just look like a weird digital upscaling which I guess is better than nothing but... come on mad4

I’ve also loved this video for the intense mix of haunting visual imagery with Elaine’s dance moves

party dancing GIF

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.