Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

More studio pics, music coming "in time"

19 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

I'm pretty sure we will hear something by May. Then September the album.

I don't think leaving such a huge gap would be sensible. Nowadays most albums are released pretty quickly after the first single. 

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

I don't think leaving such a huge gap would be sensible. Nowadays most albums are released pretty quickly after the first single. 

This.

Remember she released Accelerate in May 3, 2018 and May 19 for Fall in Line before waiting a month to release Lubricant?

She really set herself up to flop right then  and there. 

So i can see her releasing a single and waiting for a month to release an the actual album. 

Christina still being in Miami is a good sign things are actually getting done, the record label will be paying for studio time and they won't just let things go on and on and on on their dime.

The worst thing she can do is sit in her home studio and perfect things, that's when it takes forever.

She's been there for a month now, you can't see much of what's written just 

Day 6, only word I can make out is Marker 1 - ???????/Dance

Day 7 Marker 1  C. Meirey (not a word but that's what it looks like dead7)

Marker 2 Verse Meirey 

6 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Christina still being in Miami is a good sign things are actually getting done, the record label will be paying for studio time and they won't just let things go on and on and on on their dime.

The worst thing she can do is sit in her home studio and perfect things, that's when it takes forever.

She's been there for a month now, you can't see much of what's written just 

Day 6, only word I can make out is Marker 1 - ???????/Dance

Day 7 Marker 1  C. Meirey (not a word but that's what it looks like dead7)

Marker 2 Verse Meirey 

Don't forget the iconic bop PRINT INSTR iggy1

Which I'm pretty sure refers to print instrumental moo1

11 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I know, but it's not the same situation as with her english albums. She has to make a name for herself with spanish songs and music, almost no one knows she can sing in spanish or she is releasing a new spanish album, only her fans. I guess she will have to promote the song in order to be huge in Spotify and make it a hit.

4 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

I know, but it's not the same situation as with her english albums. She has to make a name for herself with spanish songs and music, almost no one knows she can sing in spanish or she is releasing a new spanish album, only her fans. I guess she will have to promote the song in order to be huge in Spotify and make it a hit.

She doesn't care about promotion or hits. We all know that she will just drop the song, post a link to it on her social media and give an interview or two to ''promote''. After a week or two we'll get a music video, some more interviews and month later we'll get the spanish album. After releasing the album she'll perform once or twice and give hundreds of interviews in the week of release and then she'll forget about it. Don't act like you don't know that dead7  

20 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

She doesn't care about promotion or hits. We all know that she will just drop the song, post a link to it on her social media and give an interview or two to ''promote''. After a week or two we'll get a music video, some more interviews and month later we'll get the spanish album. After releasing the album she'll perform once or twice and give hundreds of interviews in the week of release and then she'll forget about it. Don't act like you don't know that dead7  

She doesn't but maybe her label does?

There's a very significant thing this time around: She is hyping this with studio sessions and photos, something she never did before. All the past albums she released she showed nothing, she just announced album by surprise. There were no studio sessions or almost none in Back to Basics , Bionic, Lotus or Liberation. Why for the spanish album? I think they might think about promoting this one.

40 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

She doesn't but maybe her label does?

There's a very significant thing this time around: She is hyping this with studio sessions and photos, something she never did before. All the past albums she released she showed nothing, she just announced album by surprise. There were no studio sessions or almost none in Back to Basics , Bionic, Lotus or Liberation. Why for the spanish album? I think they might think about promoting this one.

Agreed. + the album's most likely getting released under Sony Latin (the producers keep tagging it), so hopefully they'll handle stuff better than RCA usually does.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.