Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

More studio pics, music coming "in time"

The label paying for month of studio sessions won’t be cheap, they will expect to see results, they will have set deadlines for sure.

totally different to Christina recording everything in her personal studio which costs them nothing.

2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

The label paying for month of studio sessions won’t be cheap, they will expect to see results, they will have set deadlines for sure.

totally different to Christina recording everything in her personal studio which costs them nothing.

Exactly.

Also, there's a lot of ways to promoting. She can still get her ass home and they promote her all over radios and spotify.

6 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

She doesn't but maybe her label does?

There's a very significant thing this time around: She is hyping this with studio sessions and photos, something she never did before. All the past albums she released she showed nothing, she just announced album by surprise. There were no studio sessions or almost none in Back to Basics , Bionic, Lotus or Liberation. Why for the spanish album? I think they might think about promoting this one.

The label definitely cares about $ brit10 However,  Christina hasn't properly promoted her albums since B2B and I doubt she ever will, especially when it comes to a Spanish-language LP.  Well, she did seem inspired when recording Liberation  (at least to me ) and I was 100% sure that she would promote it properly and wel... ari9  I would love her to promote the shit out of the Spanish album but  I also know that we shouldn't keep our hopes too high. I remember when we all got super excited when started posted pictures almost every day in late 2017 and then we got 1 low budget music video and like 3 performances. She embarked on a tour and that was a great moment for all fans but I guess we all had hoped she would devote more energy and time to promotion. I hope this time it'll be different but I also know that Xtina doesn't like to leave her mansion. Corona is not going anywhere so if she decides to release the abum in the fall, we'll probably get some online performances but I doubt there'll be more than 3 if any.

17 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

The label definitely cares about $ brit10 However,  Christina hasn't properly promoted her albums since B2B and I doubt she ever will, especially when it comes to a Spanish-language LP.  Well, she did seem inspired when recording Liberation  (at least to me ) and I was 100% sure that she would promote it properly and wel... ari9  I would love her to promote the shit out of the Spanish album but  I also know that we shouldn't keep our hopes too high. I remember when we all got super excited when started posted pictures almost every day in late 2017 and then we got 1 low budget music video and like 3 performances. She embarked on a tour and that was a great moment for all fans but I guess we all had hoped she would devote more energy and time to promotion. I hope this time it'll be different but I also know that Xtina doesn't like to leave her mansion. Corona is not going anywhere so if she decides to release the abum in the fall, we'll probably get some online performances but I doubt there'll be more than 3 if any.

As I said before, considering the situation with corona not changing anytime soon and Christina's hope for being at home 24/7 and all, they can still promote her songs without her even moving from her couch. It doesn't depend on Christina, it her label want a hit they will try to move the spanish singles all over radios, youtube and spotify. That's the only thing that's needed nowadays, perfomances don't help that much anymore.

22 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

As I said before, considering the situation with corona not changing anytime soon and Christina's hope for being at home 24/7 and all, they can still promote her songs without her even moving from her couch. It doesn't depend on Christina, it her label want a hit they will try to move the spanish singles all over radios, youtube and spotify. That's the only thing that's needed nowadays, perfomances don't help that much anymore.

I hope so 

4 hours ago, Dani K. said:

Is she still with RCA?

Why wouldn't she be? moo1 This album is most likely getting released via Sony Music Latin, but she released Mi Reflejo through a different label as well and she still stuck with RCA.

16 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Why wouldn't she be? moo1 This album is most likely getting released via Sony Music Latin, but she released Mi Reflejo through a different label as well and she still stuck with RCA.

Because I figured that she signed the roc nation's management, her next move would be to sign on the label as well which will probably be a good move for her. RCA stopped doing shit for her after Bionic tanked. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.