Ghostface

Cards Against Humanity 2021

I have added in the OP all memmbers that might eventually play this and those are, of course, those who expressed it here, and thank you for that. bey3

20 hours ago, Onika said:

I'd be down for this jj2 

For whatever it's worth, this might also be an option to play online more easily combined with a Discord voice chat or something - https://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

Or this - 

https://md.rereadgames.com/

Oh, this is actually pretty dope and I was definitely aware of this of course, but I also wanted to try and host it on the forum directly via thread(s). bey7

I thought about sending players few answers cards per round via PM and post question cards in the thread and after that, players are posting their answers cards. It definitely sounds like it could go slowly a bit, but I think we could manage. jj2

However, we can also play it the way you mentioned and then I can just post questions and everyone's answers from server here, so you can vote even though I would like to try it in aforementioned way just a little bit more. jj5

14 hours ago, Ghostface said:

I have added in the OP all memmbers that might eventually play this and those are, of course, those who expressed it here, and thank you for that. bey3

Oh, this is actually pretty dope and I was definitely aware of this of course, but I also wanted to try and host it on the forum directly via thread(s). bey7

I thought about sending players few answers cards per round via PM and post question cards in the thread and after that, players are posting their answers cards. It definitely sounds like it could go slowly a bit, but I think we could manage. jj2

However, we can also play it the way you mentioned and then I can just post questions and everyone's answers from server here, so you can vote even though I would like to try it in aforementioned way just a little bit more. jj5

Oh no worries, definitely do it however you're feeling, just wanted to offer it as an option jj2 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I think I'll play. Just a bit confused on how you win a round. Like are we just using the upvote system?

Yeah, it seems a bit abstract for now, but the idea is that, after the round is over, you have time until next round/Saturday to vote for the players whose answers you liked most ( or until the end of the month ). I should be posting complete sets of answers and evebrybody'ss questions in the OP, so we can have everything summarized. That or make a post in the thread itself - each round will be played in different thread, so it could go smoothly. jj2

Hello, everyone. Thanks again for showing interest and signing up, I think we have nice amount of players in order for this to be interesting. yas1

Don't want to prolong this much more, just wanted to share Countdown to the 1st Round on March the 6th at 9 PM CET.

I will open a thread a little bit earlier and will send your randomized and corresponding answers via PMs while you are gathering.bey7

As for now, you don't need to think about anything since you will get the sense of how this should be rolling once we start, so all you need to do is to show up and I am here for everything else. Since I have been preparing 1st Round questions, I can't wait to share them with you. jj2

6 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Still time, for me to sign up? 

Sure, I will add you to the list for the next round(s). Next round is on Saturday the 13th, but I will inform you and everyone else when we get closer to the day. bey7

Thank you for signing up. jj2

15 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Sure, I will add you to the list for the next round(s). Next round is on Saturday the 13th, but I will inform you and everyone else when we get closer to the day. bey7

Thank you for signing up. jj2

Sweetie, we wanted Holy Trinity, not this missj1

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sweetie, we wanted Holy Trinity, not this missj1

ny6

No worries, they aren't mutually exclusive, Freaky. jj2

Maybe this will also work for the time being, so if you are interested you can join any time. bey7