Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Mariah's brother and sister sue her

...for emotional distress inflicted by Moo's Memoir dead4

Excerpt from the article:

Such passages include Mariah’s memories of a vicious fight between Morgan and their father and him being institutionalized as a young boy. In another passage, she likens her childhood to the classic fable “The Three Little Pigs.”

“My childhood was a series of fragile, unstable houses, one after the other, where inevitably the Big Bad Wolf, my troubled brother, would huff and puff and blow it all down,” she wrote. “I never felt safe. I never was safe. His rage was unpredictable; I never knew when it would come, or who or what it would devour.”

Source: Variety

With siblings like these, who needs JLo's?

12 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Also Mariah said that certain people just treat her like she's just an ATM with a wig... This kinda proves it. dead4

sCreaming. Serving a joke @LÉON said about Taylor being an ironing board with a wig in the debt thread; I see where he thiefonceyed his jokes from now. bey11

Do you think this case has any grounds? I feel like it does because of the reveal of someone's medical record (institutionalisation)... but her lawyers probably gave the green light so I don't think it would be a successful case for ha siblings.

Just now, Wonho said:

sCreaming. Serving a joke @LÉON said about Taylor being an ironing board with a wig in the debt thread; I see where his thiefonceyed his jokes from now. bey11

Do you think this case has any grounds? I feel like it does because of the reveal of someone's medical record (institutionalisation)... but her lawyers probably gave the green light so I don't think it would be a successful case for ha siblings.

She actually did say it though. bey11

No i don't think it does, the book is her version and viewpoint of events and she makes that clear at the start. Her siblings were already planning to try and sue her as soon as the book was announced. It's what they've done for years. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

She actually did say it though. bey11

No i don't think it does, the book is her version and viewpoint of events and she makes that clear at the start. Her siblings were already planning to try and sue her as soon as the book was announced. It's what they've done for years. 

I'm surprised Tommy hasn't chimed in, maybe he's rich enough from her records. brit1

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I'm surprised Tommy hasn't chimed in, maybe he's rich enough from her records. brit1

He probably hasn't because he knows its true. Even he has admitted he was far too controlling. 

Spoiler

Sjssksksjk

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

He probably hasn't because he knows its true. Even he has admitted he was far too controlling. 

Hide contents

Sjssksksjk

sCreamingggggggggg bey11 Oprah's serious face sends me... she's supposed to laugh or something brit1

Also I believed you the first time sis... I meant the irony of @LÉON always making fun of Moo but stole a joke from moo dead4

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sjssksksjk

Also didn't know she wore wigs... or does she mean "wig" is in a slang for hair? brit1

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

Also didn't know she wore wigs... or does she mean "wig" is in a slang for hair? brit1

Most female singers wear wigs. 

Spoiler

This is clearly not all her.

DZTRhw9VAAIJauZ.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.