Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Miley leaves RCA, signs with Columbia

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Ugh, I just remembered the cheap-ass visuals of Mi Reflejo. fall2 Hopefully they'll handle this era better. mad5

We will see what happens. Like I've said before, Mi Reflejo, in my opinion, was not meant to be taken as serious as I am sure this new album is meant to be.

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Does Columbia have a good reputation with artists and their fans?

They have Adele and Harry - if they want to they can make things work. giveup3

10 minutes ago, Entea said:

Does Columbia have a good reputation with artists and their fans?

Columbia, especially in recent years, has been fairly good with their artists and their releases.
I mean, Beyoncé has been signed there since the start of Destiny's Child, and their current lineup seems very unique and eclectic.
I  do think it'll be a positive move for Cyrus in the longrun.

This explains why the Plastic Hearts era ended so abruptly. Good for her though, RCA is trash.

8 hours ago, V For Vendetta said:

RCA is officially cancelled ari8 

They've been cancelled since they fucked up Tinashe and ZAYN's careers

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

ZAYN

They didn't fuck anything up. Zayn prefers to just put out music; he doesn't want to publicly promote it. He puts out music for the sake of putting out music. RCA nor his management cannot force him to do anything he does not and probably will never do.

22 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

They didn't fuck anything up. Zayn prefers to just put out music; he doesn't want to publicly promote it. He puts out music for the sake of putting out music. RCA nor his management cannot force him to do anything he does not and probably will never do.

Oh damn I didn't know that. Still fuck RCA though

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.