Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

who did you stan / unstan in 2020?

Stan: obviously DUA LIPA. and now i'm trying to get into Rina Sawayama (just listened to her debut and i really liked XS, Dynasty, Tokyo Love Hotel, Tokyo Takeover and Comme des Garçons) til now i can appreciate a handful of songs. BLACKPINK (discovered them in 2019 lol and stanned em in 2020) and Ava Max. i'm starting to like also CHUNGHA (I LOVE Dream Of You)

Unstan: Katy (of course)

about Doja i'm neutral, but i like Say So and Like That sia1

i stanned

• Rina
  • Kylie (cant really say i stan since i havent gone through much of her discog yet)
  • Wonho
  • MAMAMOO (see Kylie)
  • Dolly Parton
  • ギヴン - my fav imaginary band (for an anime soundtrack) done by Centimillimental

unstanned

• Marilyn Manson

(re)stanned and (re)unstanned

• Dua Lipa
  • Nicki Minaj
  •  

I didn't stan or unstan anyone in particular but Dua, Niall, Harry, Victora Monet, Megan and surprisingly Taylor all have my attention now. Never thought I'd like a Taylor album nevermind two Folk/indie Taylor albums. Doja lost me as quickly as she had me. 

2 hours ago, Kuchisabishii said:

idk if this thread was made for 2020 yet but here you go lana1 

I did do a thread in 2020...but it got moved into “archives” for flopping  fall2

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

I wasn't actually stanning, but I unstaned Katy. I was waiting for a reinvention since Prism, but she decided to be a clown instead. Literallytrue1

dead2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.