Chris Morlock

who did you stan / unstan in 2020?

Stan: obviously DUA LIPA. and now i'm trying to get into Rina Sawayama (just listened to her debut and i really liked XS, Dynasty, Tokyo Love Hotel, Tokyo Takeover and Comme des Garçons) til now i can appreciate a handful of songs. BLACKPINK (discovered them in 2019 lol and stanned em in 2020) and Ava Max. i'm starting to like also CHUNGHA (I LOVE Dream Of You)

Unstan: Katy (of course)

about Doja i'm neutral, but i like Say So and Like That sia1

i stanned

• Rina
  • Kylie (cant really say i stan since i havent gone through much of her discog yet)
  • Wonho
  • MAMAMOO (see Kylie)
  • Dolly Parton
  • ギヴン - my fav imaginary band (for an anime soundtrack) done by Centimillimental

unstanned

• Marilyn Manson

(re)stanned and (re)unstanned

• Dua Lipa
  • Nicki Minaj
  •  

I didn't stan or unstan anyone in particular but Dua, Niall, Harry, Victora Monet, Megan and surprisingly Taylor all have my attention now. Never thought I'd like a Taylor album nevermind two Folk/indie Taylor albums. Doja lost me as quickly as she had me. 

2 hours ago, Kuchisabishii said:

idk if this thread was made for 2020 yet but here you go lana1 

I did do a thread in 2020...but it got moved into “archives” for flopping  fall2

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

I wasn't actually stanning, but I unstaned Katy. I was waiting for a reinvention since Prism, but she decided to be a clown instead. Literallytrue1

dead2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't actually stanning, but I unstaned Katy. I was waiting for a reinvention since Prism, but she decided to be a clown instead. Literally. 

Also lowkey Taylor. Folklore/Evermore/WitchesRemixes made me a stan. 

Stan: Megan Thee Stallion, Chloe x Halle, Rina Sawayama  Unstan: Rihanna   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.