Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Why are Rihanna's biggest hits features?

14 minutes ago, Strobo said:

These literally mean the same thing pls

This is what I said, "Meanwhile, all her peers biggest songs are SOLO. Her biggest hits often include other artists"

Featured means that she's on someone else's song. 

13 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Didn't that sheet of plywood you stan fake a country accent over subpar lyrics only privileged white teenage girls could relate to then proceeded to croak out garbage vocals over basic pop beats? Taylor's own fans said she was off key during one of her shows

She even sang "This Is What You Came For" and was pitchy as all hell

Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses. Taylor wished she could sing like Rihanna on her off days. Come for Rihanna when Trailor can sing even half as good as this:

Reveal hidden contents

Also you calling Rihanna "the Bajan" gives off extremely xenophobic vibes

Dont act like Rihanna is a lady gaga, beyonce, mariah carey, kelly clarkson or whitney houston type vocalist 😂😂 Her and Taylor are on the same boat. Remember that horrible VMAs performance 💀

Don't come here talking about white privilege when the chick has no talent. She can't sing, dance, write, or play instruments. You can find all her demos on youtube. She has to show her saggy tits to the world to sell her $1.29 singles. Don't get me started in how she has the worst selling and most radio fueled #1's either. THE DEFINITION OF TALENTLESS. Jay Z literally picked her and saved her life. She better kiss his feet and head all day, every day.

7 hours ago, zack said:

This is what I said, "Meanwhile, all her peers biggest songs are SOLO. Her biggest hits often include other artists"

Dont act like Rihanna is a lady gaga, beyonce, mariah carey, kelly clarkson or whitney houston type vocalist 😂😂 Her and Taylor are on the same boat. Remember that horrible VMAs performance 💀

Don't come here talking about white privilege when the chick has no talent. She can't sing, dance, write, or play instruments. You can find all her demos on youtube. She has to show her saggy tits to the world to sell her $1.29 singles. Don't get me started in how she has the worst selling and most radio fueled #1's either. THE DEFINITION OF TALENTLESS. Jay Z literally picked her and saved her life. She better kiss his feet and head all day, every day.

I never mentioned white privilege nor that she was comparable to whitney or the other women you mentioned. Just that Rihanna is better than Taylor vocally. You basically just acknowledge that Taylor can't sing so kudos for not being delusional. Every singer has bad moments, even the women you mentioned. Just that Taylor's bad vocal moments are her whole career. Taylor's voice and her ass have the same thing in common. Rihanna has writing on a number of her albums, even her first. You brag about Taylor's songwriting but what's the point of writing your own songs when 95% of your discography is incredibly immature and one dementional. Also don't shame Rihanna for being confident in expressing her sexuality. Taylor would show something too if she wasn't shaped like a praying mantis. 

1 hour ago, zack said:

The sexist rant. You just lost all credibility. 

4 hours ago, zack said:

Her highest solo hit sold less then 10 million ari7

Meanwhile, all her peers biggest songs are SOLO. Her biggest hits often include other artists. 

LTWYL- 17.5M 

WFL-12.9 M

Umbrella- 11.4 m 

Solo-

Diamonds- 9.8 M

Take A Bow- 9.6 M

OGITW - 9.1 M

https://chartmasters.org/2019/07/rihannas-albums-and-songs-sales/

I can just say i feel that Take A Bow deserved better. But Umbrella >>>>>>>> WFL and LTWYL

2 hours ago, zack said:

Jay Z literally picked her and saved her life. She better kiss his feet and head all day, every day.

Okay then how do you explain the 3 top 10 hits (one of which was #1 and one of which was #2) she had as a solo artist before Jay-Z was ever anywhere near her? Don't act like Rihanna was a nobody before Umbrella because Pon de Replay and SOS both were international hits, something Taylor hasn't really had in her career. 

And before you come at my neck, I'm Taylor stan just as you are. Just not as delusional it seems. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay then how do you explain the 3 top 10 hits (one of which was #1 and one of which was #2) she had as a solo artist before Jay-Z was ever anywhere near her? Don't act like Rihanna was a nobody before Umbrella because Pon de Replay and SOS both were international hits, something Taylor hasn't really had in her career. 

And before you come at my neck, I'm Taylor stan just as you are. Just not as delusional it seems. 

I think he meant it as in "Jay-Z signing her is why she's successful"

Which is frankly an even bigger reach.

3 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I think he meant it as in "Jay-Z signing her is why she's successful"

Which is frankly an even bigger reach.

Okay if that is what he meant, I've got clap backs for that too, so we'll just see what he fires back with. bey7

3 hours ago, zack said:

This is soooo disgusting holy shit dead1 

5 hours ago, zack said:

When I said that maybe we could revive BGs, I didn't mean something like this btw. This is not a good thing to say, not even when you tried to only "shade" her as a typical stan catfight thing. It's still sexist. It's a really bad statement. Maybe you're a man, maybe you're a woman who have spent your time as one of the boys, but I'd just say that you should think before you speak/write.

5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Without Rih those feats wouldn’t be hits, they were hits cause of Rihallah rih6

Speaking sense for once Miss Kitty Purry. bey7

8 hours ago, Lynk said:

Didn't that sheet of plywood

7 hours ago, Lynk said:

Taylor's voice and her ass have the same thing in common.

7 hours ago, Lynk said:

Taylor would show something too if she wasn't shaped like a praying mantis. 

Wait, maybe I shouldn't said those things about Taylor ari7

Regarding to what some people might see as “body-shaming” or “sexist” comments - as disgusting as they are they are not breaking the rules of BG. We had and still have instances where users are commenting on looks of our favourite popstars. They are not as common now as they were in the past that’s why for some of you it might be shocking, but as I said before - they are not breaking the rules. If that was the case half of the FOTP users most likely would end up banned (at least in the past).

6 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I mean you're not wrong. hay1

Yeah but they're still body shaming comments. You can't counteract body shaming and sexism with body shaming. That's like using racism to solve racism. 

I did cackle at the praying mantis one though gag1

Spoiler

I'm really trying to have a moral compass on the shady section of a pop forum lol3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.